Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srifenburgh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 02:51 PM
    Trespass
    I have ask someone to not come onto my property and she continues to do so, the police say she can as she is dropping off her 16 year old daughter who is friends with my daughter despite our houses are 50 feet apart and the children can walk, is this correct that this woman can, after I have told her over and over to not come onto my property?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2009, 03:06 PM

Her daughter is coming over to go inside your house but the mother is not allowed even on the sidewalk or the yard? Is that about it.

Why is it you don't want her to even come on your property

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal trespass defense [ 2 Answers ]

I was charged with criminal trespass for knocking on my ex girlfriends window and I plan to defend myself in court is there any way that I can get the charge reduced also if found guilty of the charge what can I expect

Criminal trespass [ 1 Answers ]

I was charge with criminal trespass because me and my fiancée had an argument. She and I was leaving separate at the time and had ask to stay to reside at the property until she moves in. came for visit one time and we had an argument ask me to leave at first I did not want to leave because I want...

Criminal Trespass Law for Texas [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, I have googled, asked and yahoo'd to attempt to find out what the punishment for Criminal Trespass is- all I have been able to find is "maximum of $2,000.00 and 180 days in jail" I want to know what the minimum is for it- if certain circumstances warrant a higher fee/jail time than other... ...

TresPass notice [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I am sorry.. herez the detail I was caught shoplifting (8$ good).security guard took me to room,click my pict,noted License,name,adress& Ph num, No cops called,no arrest.They told me that we r going to generate a tresspass notice and I am banned to enter store.will it be crime record Is...

Criminal trespass [ 7 Answers ]

Is there any way a criminal trespass charge can be drop agaist someone?

View more questions Search