Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laylapup Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 02:24 PM
    How to find a closed college
    How do I find the address for South Central Community College in New Haven, CT?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 06:51 PM

You may be able to call someone at this location: "Gateway Community College is located in Connecticut with two campuses: one in New Haven (Long Wharf campus) and one in North Haven. Gateway has over 11,000 students a year, full and part-time, in over 90 academic programs. It was formed in 1992 by the merger of South Central Community College in Long Wharf and the Greater New Haven State Technical College in New Haven."
    Gateway Community College - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Check this: Contact Information : About GateWay : GateWay Community College

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find transcripts from closed college [ 11 Answers ]

I have been scouring the web to find the institution I earned my ASEET at 20 years ago. It seems it went out of business or was bought (by whom I don't know) about 3-4 years ago. The name of the school was Metropolitan Technical Institute in Fairfield NJ. 13 years ago I had those transcripts sent...

College Closed, how do I find my transcript? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello - I'm wanting to enroll in college for my BA, the college I graduated from closed in 2001. I graduated in 96, how or where can I get my transcripts from this closed school. The college I went to is in Dallas, TX, the name is Executive Secretarial School, College for Business.

Closed college [ 4 Answers ]

How can I get a transcript from a closed college?

Transcripts for college that is closed [ 3 Answers ]

This note is for vmcclarity who posted 6/27/08 a quote about trying to receive transcripts from Stafford/Branell College in Atlanta Georgia. Were you able to locate your records? I also need to locate my transcripts from Branell in the year of 1977. Please answer & let me know what I need to do...

View more questions Search