Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marloesvanlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 02:07 PM
    Backpacking Tibet, Nepal, India and Mongolia
    Hey,

From may I would like to travel to Nepal, India, Tibet and Mongolia for three months. Since I'm a young woman I don't want to travel alone. Can someone recommand a travel agency for me which can arrange this?

Thanks!
    mwongcy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 12:10 AM
    Hi I'm looking to do the same thing in September. Have you gone yet?
    pink floyd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 07:27 AM

Hi this may be too late but if you still plan on backpacking next yr leh ladakh northern india is an excellent destination and I could help you in and around ladakh. Alternately you could also Google leh and get lot of info.. regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Nepal - Tibet [ 3 Answers ]

Hi anyone, I was looking for a way to get a long backpacking trip to Nepal? STA travel offers something that would probably put me over $8000 including additional airfare and food for 28 days, Beijing to Nepal. I found some random Nepal/Himalayas tour online ("Fest.Tour/Trekking:...

Backpacking through Europe [ 2 Answers ]

I am planning to backpack through Europe in mid-May for 2 weeks. I am a college student, so budget is tight... roughly $2000. I will be starting in London, and from there, I would like to visit Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, and possibly Vienna if money allows. Is this even...

Travel to Mongolia [ 2 Answers ]

About 20 years ago, I saw a movie depicting some european men travelling eastward up to Mongolia or the Kamchatka peninsula, who, by arriving there, were offered women as a gesture of good will from the part of the hosts. What is that movie? Title? Actors?

View more questions Search