Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    on_myt_own Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Is She Purposely Teasing Me?
    Ok you have probably read some of my other threads. To start with we texted each other a lot, then a few days after the second date, the number of text she sent dropped almost stopped. Which she said was because she was busy. I will sometimes text her, but have now started to leave it until to she sends me one (usually a reply to the last message). When she does send me a text, if I'm with my phone ill reply straight away, but then it can take her anything from 1 hour to 3 hours to reply.
    One time she asked me what I was up to at work, to which I replied straight, she sent another back soon after, then nothing from the reply I sent, about 90mins later she sent one saying 'yes I'm ignoring you hehehee... ' then replying to the message I sent.

If were on msn at the same time she will start a conversation. Yes we do chat on the phone as well lol.

I just don't know if this her playing to get, or quite what it is?
    ONLYHERETOHELP Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Mar 15, 2009, 11:11 AM

the number of text she sent dropped almost stopped. Which she said was because she was busy.
    anything from 1 hour to 3 hours to reply.
    Perhaps, she is not sitting by her phone 24 hours a day 7 days a week?

I just don't know if this her playing to get, or quite what it is?
    You sir, are OVER analyzing the situation.
    on_myt_own Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ONLYHERETOHELP View Post

You sir, are OVER analyzing the situation.
    Lol I just read some threads on women playing hard to get etc. by doing similar things.
    ONLYHERETOHELP Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Mar 15, 2009, 11:36 AM

Perhaps she is.

Back off though, and relax. It sounds like she's a busy woman.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 02:30 PM

Is this your girlfriend?

Either way when she texts you do not text her back right away. Let it go for awhile.

If she doesn't texted you back don't ask her about it, because when you do she knows that it bothers you and you get responses like, "yes I'm ignoring you...heheheheeeee."
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 03:16 PM

Chill out!!

By telling her it bothers you your making her think your just sitting there like a little Puppy Dog waiting for her reply.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 06:12 PM

Chill!

If I was on her side of things I'd be starting to find you a bit weird if you've only been out on two dates and your telling her her texting speeds are not up to your standards!?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2009, 05:10 AM

Just text her, if she doesn't reply then put your phone away and go do something productive instead of sending more texts.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2009, 07:14 AM

Text messaging is fun. Text messaging is addicting. It's fast and totally cool.

But... it, along with Facebook, I'm, and myspace, are the greatest detriments to REAL relationships of the 21st century.

I keep my phone with me at all times and instantly answer pretty much ever text I get. Except when I'm in a meeting, or eating with friends, or in the middle of a project.

She could be really busy. She could be ignoring you.

Bottom line, stop relying on texting so much and give the girl a call. Ask her for coffee. Go from there.

Don't be the run-of-the-mill guy. Be different. Avoid machine gun texts and think outside of the box. :)
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2009, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick View Post
    Text messaging is fun. Text messaging is addicting. It's fast and totally cool.

But... it, along with facebook, im, and myspace, are the greatest detriments to REAL relationships of the 21st century.

I keep my phone with me at all times and instantly answer pretty much ever text I get. Except when I'm in a meeting, or eating with friends, or in the middle of a project.

She could be really busy. She could be ignoring you.

Bottom line, stop relying on texting so much and give the girl a call. Ask her for coffee. Go from there.

Don't be the run-of-the-mill guy. Be different. Avoid machine gun texts and think outside of the box. :)
    But it's so hard! They make the keyboard so friendly for my thumbs, I text everyone. It's an addiction, I need help. I'm going to get help, I'm going to go text the help number now

Aw darn, I failed at it again:-(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 17, 2009, 04:28 PM

Your way to deep for a few dates, my gosh guy, date someone else, or do something beside texting her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female boss likes me or teasing? Need to know [ 7 Answers ]

We text each other a lot flirting with each other. We also Argue a lot and then make up like old married couples which she says we are.Thinks I tell her everything what goes on in my life.Keeps showing parts of her body to me. She once lifted her trousers to show me her bad knee.I told her are you...

Teasing? How do you know Your doing it? [ 6 Answers ]

What to you is teasing physically and emotionally? A wink;)? A smile:)? :confused:

Trying to restore my purposely deleted trash bin [ 8 Answers ]

I was using rocket docket and thought it would be cool to remove my trash bin icon from my desktop so the only icons were the rocket docket. Well my computer is somewhat older and didn't like the docket so I had to quit using it. Now I don't know how I removed my trash bin and don't know how to get...

Teasing and foreplay [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so me and my girlfriend have been together some time now and we always speak about everything... we have both agreed to hold off for sex until we are both ready... to take that step in our relationship.. well me I am not a virgin I've had sex twice before from on night stands. And she is still...

View more questions Search