Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Theresa 57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Why did he kill himself
    Ineed you to ask my late husband Michael why he needed to take his own life if what he was accused of was true if so why
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2009, 10:04 AM

I'm sorry for your loss and obvious upset and confusion but don't understand what you are asking. This is a bereavement board where people who have suffered terrible personal losses exchange thoughts and ideas. No one here knows why your husband took his own life.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2009, 11:24 AM

If he did not leave a note or a letter you will never know why,
    What is important is to keep your memory of him as good as possible
    kms7194 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 01:35 PM

I have good idea of what you are going through, somebody very close to me committed suicide also.

We will never know what was going through their minds at the time they make that decision.

Often they see no way out, when in reality suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

They also usually don't want to go, but by the time they realize that, it is too late.

Just know that they will always love you, and even though it was not his way or time to go, you'll see him again someday. Until then, accept his spirit into your heart.

Best wishes.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 9, 2009, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kms7194 View Post
    I have good idea of what you are going through, somebody very close to me commited suicide also.

We will never know what was going through their minds at the time they make that decision.

Often they see no way out, when in reality suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

They also usually don't want to go, but by the time they realize that, it is too late.

Just know that they will always love you, and even though it was not his way or time to go, you'll see him again someday. Until then, accept his spirit into your heart.

Best wishes.

This thread is closed due to the age - note that the answers before you have been removed.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2009, 05:03 PM

Actually it was not closed but it is now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is trying to kill me [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what happened, but last night, my loving cat that's about 4 1/2 years old now went crazy. My wife and I had to go to the emergency room shortly afterwards. The cat went nuts, just straight out attacking us... We did nothing towards her to provoke this and she will not give up the...

I need to kill myself [ 10 Answers ]

I don't know what is wrong with me or if there's nothing wrong with me. When I tell people I feel depressed they just laugh at me. My parents, my friends, my boyfriend, none of them believe there is something wrong with me and yet I know there is. I first attempted suicide when I was 14 and now I'm...

If Looks Could Kill [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this movie with Richard Grieco on DVD? On mailorder if possible. Thanks :)

View more questions Search