Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatoas girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 10:51 PM
    Cant Cope With Losing My Boyfriend
    I lost my boyfriend of a year, the 4th of this month, in January he passed away. I fell in love with him, and we found out I was pregnant, 2 months before with all the stress of losing atoa, I lost our child. I feel really guilty and I miss him so much, I think of suicide all the time, but I feel like its not worth it, I just can't cope, I'm dying inside a little more everyday. He is the love of my life, and I'm scared. What to do?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 14, 2009, 10:56 PM

I'm sorry for both of your losses. I know it's not easy. You sound like a very strong woman! Have you considered talking to a counselor or therapist? They can teach you ways of coping with loss, and redirecting your hurt to something useful. It's really great.
    lala55555 Posts: 28, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 14, 2009, 11:00 PM

Aww I'm so sorry :( just think of how he would want u to be happy
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 14, 2009, 11:27 PM

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your boyfriend and your baby. You need to seek grief counseling, and have the support of others that have been through similar experiences. It really does help to talk to others and share your experience with them. Other people in a grief counseling group will be able to tell you what has helped them through the rough times and the pain they are experiencing. Please look in your phone book for one of these support groups in your area. Don't go through this alone. Let others help you through it.
    ONLYHERETOHELP Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Mar 15, 2009, 12:30 AM

I lost my boyfriend of a year 4th of this month, in January he passed away. I fell in love with him and we found out I was pregnant 2 mnths before with all the stress of losing atoa I lost our child.
    This is heart wrenching. I'm very sorry to hear about your losses.

You need to take it one day at a time. Through the next few years, you will experience a roller coaster of emotions.

If you are familiar with the seven stages of grief, that is what you will be enduring for a while. But, trust me, it will get better.

Surround yourself with loved ones and try to live life as both your child and your boyfriend would like you to if they were alive today.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 15, 2009, 12:43 AM

It would be a shame if one more life ended because of this horribly unfortunate circumstance. You still have a chance at a great life. I know it is hard to imagine this at this point in your grief, but you will come through this. You have to believe this. Do it for your dear baby and her father. As said above, they wouldn't want you to give up and wither away.

Honey, they are both looking down on you and would do anything to take your pain away if they could. They know you miss them, but they want you to be happy and healthy. Talk to them everday. They are listening to you. You can take some comfort in that.

God Bless.
    Dare81 Posts: 264, Reputation: 44

Mar 15, 2009, 12:31 PM

Both of them would want you to lead a happy and wonderful life, rather than committing suicide.Both of them are your guarding angels now and are watching over you.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 04:28 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. As the others have said a therapist may be a really good way to try and release your sorrow.

And please just come on here whenever you need someone to talk to , we are all good listeners.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to cope with my alcoholic boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I need advice on how to cope with my alcoholic boyfriend. He is 13 years older than me at 33 and this is a main issue in our relationship. While he has seen and experienced so much of lifes misfortunes I have only just began on lifes journey at 20 years old. He has been in the Armed forces and...

Can't cope with the death of my boyfriend. [ 19 Answers ]

It has been four days since I lost the love of my life. I loved him dearly and he knows that. But his death is a shock to me because I never expected him to be gone so soon and suddenly. Ever since I received the news my heart is torn apart and all I do is cry and I won't stop crying. His death...

Is my boyfriend losing interest in me. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. I my boyfriend id 2 yrs younger than me. I've been dating my guy since 6 months.. boyfriend things were very good.. but past 2 months things have changed a lot.. 1st he use to call me if we had an argument or boyfriend.. but now his ego cams in between. Last night we had a fête till now...

Losing interest in boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I am in my low 30's and I have a great boyfriend that has many great qualities like kindness, generosity, communication, etc. There's a few things I'm not crazy about, but I try not to let them bother me. One of them is his education. I really believe in finishing up something you start specially...

View more questions Search