Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2006, 07:01 AM
    Ladies, you can lose weight and look like Mick Jagger !
    Exqueeze me?

I was looking someone up at smartpages.com and saw this ad. Pretty Scary!

Ladies who weigh more than you wish: Is this an enticing ad to you?

... maybe I'm just too traditional...
    Attached Images

Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2006, 07:07 AM
    Rick that's funny!
    There is fit and there is too fit.

That pic doesn't entice me at all, she has far toooo many muscles for a women... don't u agree?
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2006, 07:21 AM
    Yes, not only the muscles, but even her face: Looks to me far more like Mick than Chick. :p
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2006, 07:24 AM
    So I guess you isn't her number one fan lol
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2006, 07:30 AM
    No... but I should not dog her too bad. She could no doubt kick my butt with one hand tied behind her back!
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2006, 07:32 AM
    LOL absolutely.. and some :)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2006, 09:00 AM
    I don't know... I would like to have her around to lift heavy things and rototill the garden.
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Aug 30, 2006, 09:28 AM
    LOL... I think she is a little too masculin looking also. Well at least it's not my ideal.
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 30, 2006, 09:37 AM
    I already go big lucious lips... a need butt tightening and waist trimming and thigh removal... if it is for free... i will go the site
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2006, 01:51 PM
    Luna, I bet you are a good looking gal. Please don't do something that might make you look like Mick! :p
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2006, 12:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua@home
    LOL...I think she is a little too masculin looking also. Well atleast it's not my ideal.
    Definitley toooo masculine... Ladies should be feminine ;)
    K_3 Posts: 304, Reputation: 74

Aug 31, 2006, 05:32 AM
    They had a contest and showed several of the contestants on TV. I tell you, the muscles on their bodies would scare any intruder away and they all had a masculine look.
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2006, 05:48 AM
    I think muscles on a women look good, but always within reason, you still want to carry that feminine look, don't you!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 31, 2006, 06:30 AM
    Or you can do what Katie Couric had done, use Photoshop to lose 20 pounds!!

To be "photoshopped" is a phrase creeping into the language.

As an aside, some, higher end, HP cameras have a special effect "slimming" mode that makes one look slimmer.
    K_3 Posts: 304, Reputation: 74

Aug 31, 2006, 06:59 AM
    A female with a toned body and some definition to muscles are great. Some men may like one for a body guard:) but on his arm,ummmmm probably not.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Sep 1, 2006, 01:23 AM
    That picture's a bit more "Biff" than buff. She must have been the captain of the football team in high school.
    I used to know someone who was an amateur body builder. Our one arm wrestling match went on for 8 minutes, but I'm glad to say she kicked my butt. ;) And I'm no slouch, I used to make my living as a mover.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to lose A LOT of weight [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Sheena and in last two years I have gained about 90lbs,I swear I gain like 2lbs a week and my eating habits aren't that bad. I recently got a gym membership and have been going every day and I also ride my horse every day. I need some advise on what to get at the grocery store...

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

Need to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old and I have been trying to loose weight for a very long time!! I am very active as in walking and always running around with the kids I work with! But I never seem to loose weight! Almost a year ago I gained a lot of weight after my house my burnt down and never seemed too loose...

Lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there expert buddy I have problem with my weight, I am 182 lbs.. I have a difficult time waking up in the morning. I used to dance belly dancing, but I stop it.. My friends told me to try to go to GYM, I insist that when I go to GYM, there are tendency that I cannot maintain my routine...

Need some help to lose weight.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want some tips to lose weight so please give me efftive tips because I tried many of them doing.. I did many execersie and also started gym but no good result please help me...

View more questions Search