Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Mar 14, 2009, 05:48 PM
    Temporary Liability Insurance
    Hello all,

There's an upcoming community event that we are looking to participate in and have a stand interacting with people, but it requires us to have insurance forms, etc. for that date, since it is a public event.

Problem is, we're a very small organization generally contained to an office, so we don't have much in the ways of liability insurance.

I tried poking around online but couldn't find much. Does anybody know of any good insurance companies where we could get a "temporary" insurance policy for the day of the event? Is this even possible?

Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2009, 07:46 PM

Your regular business insurance company where you most likely have your regular office insurance, workers comp and other insurance
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Mar 14, 2009, 08:05 PM
    Ok, I guess I'll have to look into it further, since I'm not really familiar with what we currently have... I'm clueless! Thanks for your reply.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2009, 07:40 AM

Yes, you need to know WHAT YOU HAVE to start with, since often and I hope you are not in some business without basic insurance on your business. But the liablitity from your office may offer coveragte extended to off site events.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I Purchase Temporary Liability Insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning on doing Pony Rides ( 4 Ponies On a Pony Wheel) at the Swap Meet Once a week on a Saturday... The Quotes for Liability insurance are almost $2000.00 every 6 Months! For that type Of operation... I have heard of people obtaining Temporary Liability Insurance for a one time...

Liability Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to buy only liability insurance rather than the total homeowner's policy? I live near the water and the cost of insurance is prohibitive and the deductibles are ridiculously high. I do not however want to be without liability insurance.

Liability insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I have been making herbal soaps and selling to my immediate friends and family, but now strangers want to buy and I need to find out what kind of insurance I should carry and where to get it.

Insurance Liability [ 12 Answers ]

Car A is exiting a parking lot. Car A pauses just short of the aisle leading to the curbcut to wait for a delivery van to get clear. Car B comes down the next aisle turns into the aisle behind Car A. Car B then passes Car A on the left and makes a right in front of Car A hitting Car A on the point...

Bond and liability insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just started a small business in cleaning. Do I need general liability insurance or business insurance and bond in the same time?thanks

View more questions Search