Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WEITZELJ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 01:36 PM
    NEED pull-out kitchen spray head replacement
    Can't seem to locate a source for relacing my pull-out kitchen spray head. Any suggestions. This is a single spout faucet that the head is on a hose, unknown manf.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 14, 2009, 02:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by WEITZELJ View Post
    Can't seem to locate a source for relacing my pull-out kitchen spray head. Any suggestions. This is a single spout faucet that the head is on a hose, unknown manf.
    Since you haven't furilnished any details I'm assuming this spray heaed mounts on the sink rim. You should be able to pick one up at any hardware stors but if you can't here's one for five bucks,(see image) Click on; Price Pfister Kitchen Faucet Spray Head, Hose & Guide to check it out and purchase. However if it's a spray head that pulls out from the spout I'll need the brand name and model before you can order a new part. Good luck, Tom
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 14, 2009, 03:41 PM

Take a photo of your faucet and post it so we can identify it.

You cannot use just any replacement hose and head.
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 15, 2009, 01:40 PM
    But it'll fit most of them Milo, Tom
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 15, 2009, 04:13 PM
    Hi guys...

Tom... Weitzelj said, "This is a single spout faucet that the head is on a hose, unknown manf." I'm thinking, like Milo, that the asker may be asking about a PULL OUT SPRAY SPOUT... ;)

As Weitzelj stated, the manufacturer is unknown, so unless he can post a picture on here he will probably be best advised to purchase a pull out spray spout universal replacement head (see pictures) available at all home repair stores...

Hopefully, Weitzelj will pop back with more info... or a pic.

MARK
    Attached Images

Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 15, 2009, 04:21 PM

There are many configurations of the pull-out handle and hose on market. Most handles available in Home Depot or Lowe's will fit many domestic faucets but will not fit brands like Grohe, KWC, Dornbracht, HansGrohe, Kohler, and more...

As said, Photo would be a great help...
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 15, 2009, 05:48 PM
    You guys are probably right. He has a spout pull out. I just misread the question. Thanks Mark and Milo. Tom
    WEITZELJ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 08:44 AM

Hey guys
    You are correct with massplumber's pic's, Home Depot?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 08:50 AM
    Home depot should definitely have universal replacements.. white and chrome.

You can also check with a local plumbing supply house..talk to the counter guys... they may recognize the brand... ;)

MARK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sink spray head replacement [ 3 Answers ]

The new sink spray head we put on starts spraying when the water is turned on. How do we fix this?

Single-Control Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Faucet problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a single control pull-out spray kitchen faucet, the kind that pulls out of the main faucet and is activated by pushing a rubber button on the top of the handle. The sprayer stays on until I turn off the water, then it reverts to a regular flow. Lately, however, it doesn't revert, and...

Kitchen faucet spray got no water [ 1 Answers ]

I have a delta single handle faucet and lately the spray does not have any water when I press it. I've replace with a new spray and still no water. I've also replace the diverter and no water seems to come out. Are there any other suggestion I could take to cure the spray problem. Thanks and...

Single-Control Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Faucet problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have Moen single-control spray kitchen faucet. Sometimes when you turn it on nothing comes out. First time it happened I thought there was a problem with the water supply but the other faucets worked and then this one started working again too. Next day it seemed fine but then the same thing...

View more questions Search