Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Aug 30, 2006, 01:46 AM
    Today is the day
    Well all today is the day and we'll be leaving for the hospital really soon. I haven't been able to sleep at all. I couldn't tell you what the emotions I'm feeling are, there are so many.
    I will make sure and post all the babies stats and pics asap, but don't hold your breath for it to be too soon. :p
    Thanks for all your support and I will try and write a birth story when I can too. I don't know if anyone would be interested in anything like that or not, but hey why not.
    Well I'm going to go rest while the car is getting loaded up. I will be thinking of you all from time to time. Thanks for all the support, I'll be back soon... This bored is addicting... lol :p TTFN
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2006, 02:31 AM
    Hey Myth, I'm thinking of you girl... Good luck I wish you all the besy.
    Do keep us posted please.
    Xxx
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2006, 12:17 PM
    Good luck sweety! Give those little hunnies a kiss for me!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 31, 2006, 06:51 PM
    Posted at The Lounge on Wednesday, August 30.

WE HAVE BABIES!!

Charles weighed in at 6.8 pounds and is 19"
    Jessica weighed in at 5 pounds even and is 18 1/2"

They were born around 11 a.m. this morning. Myth had to have an emergency C-Section . Jessica wanted to come out first, but she wanted to come out fist first and that just does not work.

She is really tired right now, but her man is getting some pics. I hope to go visit on Friday if I can get through this crappy MATH!!

So I guess it is time for a virtual baby shower!!

CONGRATS MYTH, WE LOVE YA!!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2006, 08:54 PM
    best news of the day. =)
    Hoping4aBFP Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Sep 1, 2006, 01:27 AM
    Congratulations!!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 1, 2006, 10:17 AM
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

Wow, thank goodness that 'worried stage' is over and Myth, you can take care of your babies - and the organs can get their space back.

I just 'dropped' in to check my mail, and am so glad to have found this post.

Please pass my hugs and best wishes to Myth and tell her that yes, I want a birth story.

I will be back mid-September and hope to hear more joyous new.

Losts of LOVE,

Chery

buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2006, 12:19 PM
    Congrats Myth! I am so happy for you! So glad to hear that all went well. Those are nice sized little baby's! Can't wait to see some pics!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 1, 2006, 12:43 PM
    The gang is on their way home from the hospital now. Hopefully she will be able to pop in soon.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Sep 1, 2006, 05:05 PM
    Sings... "Oh happy day!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prices on clothes today [ 3 Answers ]

To me fashion now a dayz has become obselete like there is no point to it. No offence to those fashinista's but the basic style of clothing is slowly shifting into simplicity, what I mean is that people don't even try though create something any more they just design watver and post it up and the...

Today is June 6, 2006 - 06/06/06 [ 23 Answers ]

Is today the Apocalypse? If it is I have a few things to do before the day's end, starting with that cutie in Accounting.

Very Desperate-Need answers by today (5-29-06) [ 2 Answers ]

I need help... I've been working on this problems since last Monday and still can't figure out the answer. Please help me (I'm begging) The answers are due today. 1. Applying Time Value A factory cost $400,000. You forecast that it will produce cash inflows of $120,000 in Year 1,...

Hair Today [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have any explanation & suggestion to my problem? I have been highlighting my hair since I was 19 (my original color was dirty blonde/light brown). At age 32 I am almost half white/gray haired and my natural color has darkened a bit. The problem is that my hair is no longer...

View more questions Search