Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nobodyftw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 10:56 AM
    Romantic Love or Best Friend Love?
    My best friend is a girl. I think I'm in love with her but she has a boyfriend. Right now I am her best friend and she is my best friend. Her boyfriend is one of my good friends too but both of them fight all the time. Couple days ago she stayed up with some other guy which wasn't me or her boyfriend.

Right now I guess I just care about her as a best friend. I never want to lose her as my best friend and I don't want to lose my position as her best friend. I really wouldn't know what to do if that happens. I care about her so much and would sacrifice anything for her. She means so much to me because right now she is one of the few people that actually care about me. She's always there for me and I'm always there for her too but it feels like I'm going to lose this connection. I really don't know what to do
    CHRISSYS-ANGEL Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Mar 14, 2009, 01:32 PM
    I would tell her how you feel. You won't ever know if she feels the same, unless you talk to her about it. But let her know that you don't want to lose her friendship. If she feels pressured, don't push it. At least you will know her answer, either way. Keep trying to be there for her in any way that you can, and she will be grateful, I'm sure :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love my girfriend but I'm starting love my best friend [ 10 Answers ]

(FYI: I'm a guy and my best friend is a girl) I love my girlfriend but I'm starting to fall in love with my best friend, what should I do? Also when my girlfriend and I are kissing I think of my best friend sometimes, is that normal? What is going on with me? I thought I was sure I wanted to marry...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Best friend doesn't love you. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, first of all in love I don't mean it in a gay way at all, that's sick. I love my best friend like I do my family and my pets. But I don't know if my best friend loves me at all. He's one of the most popular kids in school. Everyone cares about him, and of course he is everyone's best friend....

View more questions Search