Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madwifeinreno Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 10:18 AM
    Kenmore mod 100.63952101 stops running
    I have kenmore model 110.63952101 it runs for a while then shuts down like an over heat poblem, but it runs longer if I am drying jeans could it be motor or heating elment problem?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 15, 2009, 05:35 AM
    It could be too much lint in the dryer. Clean out the dryer and exhaust vent of all lint and try to blow the dryer motor out with compressed air. Many times the lint builds up especially around and in the dryer motor causing it to over heat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water stops running [ 2 Answers ]

I have a well and septic. Recently, the hot water has stopped running shortly after turning on and then after a bit (less than a minute) it comes on with full pressure. The kitchen has never had the water pressure that the rest of the house has, what could cause this? I also get a gurgling...

Car stops while running [ 4 Answers ]

Hi friends, Please help me to identify the problem with my car (Honda Civic 2006). It stops while running and can be started after sometime. It runs for few kilometers and stops again. The problem is found only in the afternoon/evening when the climate is bit hot. Is it the fuel filter...

Well Pump stops running [ 6 Answers ]

1) I have a 220V 3 wire submersible pump in my well (30 feet deep) 2) The pressure switch close at 30psi as it is supposed to and the pump begins to run. 3) The pressue rises to about 40psi and the pumps quits for a few seconds and then starts again. 3) The pressure switch remains closed when...

AC running loudly and then fan stops [ 1 Answers ]

My central air unit was making a loud noise. The fan at the top was running and then it stopped and the noise got louder. If I let it sit for a while I can turn it back on, but it will only run for a few minutes. I turned the main power of to it, swept out from under it and in it, and even rinsed...

Kenmore Elite Dryer Model # 110.63952101 won't stay running [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 years old Kenmore Elite Dryer (Model # 110.63952101). The dryer can be started and will heat, but shuts down after 1 to 2 monutes. It seems like a control problem. What do I need to replace?

View more questions Search