Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VaGardener804 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 29, 2006, 09:14 PM
    Looking for my sisters father, Nolan Sigmund
    His name is Nolan Sigmund. He was in Virginia in 1959 to 1960. He attended Taylorsville Baptist Church in Doswell. He was said to have returned to Georgia around February 1960. My sister found out she was adopted when our mother, Bonnie Martin Blount, passed away. Any info that is helpful would be appreciated. She really needs family medical history.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 30, 2006, 06:35 AM
    Did you try contacting the pastor of the church? They may have some records or know of family still in the area.
    VaGardener804 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2006, 06:41 AM
    I have contacted them. It seems he was just visiting, may have been in the service. There are no records of this personm anywhere.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 30, 2006, 07:17 AM
    Its not a common name and googling it didn't come up with anything. You might try the Pentagon and see if they have any record. You may need to use the Freedom of Information Act to get info.
    NolaSigmon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2011, 10:19 AM

My father is nolan sigmon *** contact me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nolan Ryan Baseball Card [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Classic Best Jacksonville Suns Nolan Ryan Baseball Card in Mint Condition, BC1 AA. Can you tell me what it is worth?

Nolan ryan cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have 64 Nolan Ryan cards. Most of them are a set. They are made by Pacific. There is a no hitter #1, #2, #3, #5, & #6. Are these cards worth much or are they something to hang on to?

Nolan Ryan Baseball card [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nolan Ryan baseball card. Just below his name it states Mets 1969. It also has the CocaCola Logo on the upper right hand side. The top of the card state Donbuss 1992. It is in Mint Condition How much is it worth? Gloria

Nolan Ryan Baseball Cards [ 1 Answers ]

:) :confused: I have a plaque of 5 Nolan Ryan Baseball Cards, made by pacific trading cards, inc. 1991. Here are the details: 1. Texas Rangers, "Pick Off at Third", originally autographed. Card no. 216. 2. California Angels, "California Victory". Card no. 126. 3. Houston Astros,...

I'm looking for my older brother and sisters. [ 3 Answers ]

The last time I saw Naomi, Caroline and Mani was at my fathers funeral, 20 years ago. I do think about them a lot especially now I'm older. I don't understand why they never stayed in touch, Naomi promised me she would stay in touch but never did. We had the same father but different Mum's....

View more questions Search