Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deronette97 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Mar 14, 2009, 06:29 AM
    Early body change
    I think mi body's changing. Mi sister says mi butt is huge (which I sadly find true) and I'm only 11. And mi boobs are almost bigger than mi other sister, and she's 14! (the reason why I have bigger boobs then her is because her boobs are small) I'm afraid that when I get to middle school boy would be looking at my butt and mi boobs. If it happens what should I do?:(:confused:
    CHRISSYS-ANGEL Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Mar 14, 2009, 01:36 PM
    Just don't wear tight clothing, it will turn heads even more. And if they say anything, just ignore them, or you could tell the teacher.
    KahnArtist Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2009, 02:50 PM

I know what you're going through, I started "developing" in about 5th grade. Just be confident and happy with yourself. I agree with Chrissy, if you don't want to be noticed too much just wear loose clothes. And again, be confident! And trust me, one day your body will not seem like such a bad thing. =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early morning/afternoon Nature show in the early-mid 90s. [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! Ive been trying to remember the name of this nature show I used to watch on TV as a kid. It was really low-tech and basically had one guy in it. I remember watching it in the early 90's, maybe on Nickelodeon, PBS, or some other children's programming station, but the filming style is...

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

2.5 months baby whole body color change to black [ 3 Answers ]

Any advice on baby health care...

Change of Venue for Early Termination of Lease Hearing [ 5 Answers ]

I had a 2 year lease in Lake County, FL and after we moved into the place we found that we were mislead and that the neighborhood was not the family neighborhood we were told by the real estate agent. After someone tried to break into our house and many other issues in the neighborhood we sent a...

View more questions Search