Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxburningstarsxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2006, 07:05 PM
    What is in my future?
    hi there my name is jessica. umm..i've been having some trouble lately with jobs and my relationship and pretty much everything else. i'm just tired of everything. it's all getting on my nerves. and i was just wondering if you have anything to say to shed some light on it.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2006, 07:10 PM
    Work hard, smile, have fun, be kind to people, be kind to YOURSELF, go out and attack life and you will find happiness...
    Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but I guarantee you that you will find it!
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2006, 10:56 AM
    Skell summed it up for you and tied it with a bow! Did you feel the positivity being sent to you. Nothing in life worth having comes easy, so work hard. Sending positive energy to others will attract and create positive feed back to yourself, so smile. With all the positive energy you have accumulated by being positive yourself makes you feel good, so go have some fun. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you, so be kind.
    This is the recipe for happiness, all you have to do is plug it into your life.
    If you find it difficult, I'm sure you can be guided in the right direction by asking questions here.
    jasmine_gray18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 11:11 AM
    In a crazy situation now in jail for violating. Wondering if I am going to leave in a few months or get a date. My name is Jasmine Nicole Gray from Somerset Nj, born on 10-1-91 and Im asking to see if I will be released and a change in my life?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Future [ 2 Answers ]

Life isn't going so great .Wondering when things will get better.I want to learn mediumship skills and reiki.wondering if I will besuccessful in these areas, and what's in store for me this year.Starting the new year on a downer.Could use some incouraging news ty.

Future [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering what is in my future concerning relationships and college. 5/25/86- F

My Future [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! My name is Stefan {removed}. I was born on the 4th of January 1989. I have black hair and hazel eyes. I am a male Please could you tell me about my future.

My future [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is mary, my birthdate is 10/18/64. Just wondering if you could tell me what you see happening to me in the near future? Thank you if you can. Mary

Future [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is carla, dob nov 16, 1975 my husband's name is kevin, dob jan 6, 1969. I would like to know if you see a good future for us, when do you see us having children and a house, just curious to know how our financial future looks. Thank you.

View more questions Search