Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 14, 2009, 03:22 PM

Honey, if attention is all you're after, there are better ways to go about it. What do you have a masters in?
    imaloneandscare Posts: 48, Reputation: -2

Mar 14, 2009, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Honey, if attention is all you're after, there are better ways to go about it. What do you have a masters in?
    I'm not after attention, just to be loved and treated with respect... is that too much to ask from a guy?? My masters is in tourism management
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 14, 2009, 03:35 PM

Okay, but how can you get what you want here. You have already have some of the best adivvice we can offer but you still want more. What can we offer you ? You have our input and you have to utilize that information

If you want to search, try another site if this one hasn't offered you what you want.

Get a life.

Tick

Mar 14, 2009, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    okay, but how can you get what you want here. You have already have some of the best adivce we can offer but you still have more yout want !

If you want to search, try another site if this one hasnt offered you what you want.

Get a life.

tick
    Get a life?? Is that you being nasty or telling me to move on and forget him??
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 14, 2009, 04:07 PM

Move on and forget him. We've told you time and time again, that this man is venom to you. I don't think you are telling us the entire truth here. I have never heard of such a thing as a "masters" in tourism.
    Expert

Mar 14, 2009, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imaloneandscare View Post
    get a life ?????? is that you being nasty or telling me to move on and forget him ??????
    Okay, yes, what has he given you but a lot of grief and lies. What are your options ? He said he has another woman, he sits on his computer (from your information) and tells you all he has others. How do you now he is not juvenile playing people ?

Tick
    Expert

Mar 14, 2009, 04:54 PM

If he can't commit, then you need to move on.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 14, 2009, 05:04 PM

We spent time with you away from other questions. If you do indeed have a masters and all your say you do, then something doesn't add up here! When something doesn't make sense, it's not the truth. Is that why you left?

Okay, what requirements, procedures, and arrangements have to be made to fly to Australia from the UK? Careful now, I know the answer.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2009, 05:19 PM

I'm not after attention, just to be loved and treated with respect... is that too much to ask from a guy??
    If he is the wrong guy walk away, and see a doctor about the lump and be done with this assuming presuming and worrying.

Until your actions match your words, you will never get beyond what a liar has done to you.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 14, 2009, 05:25 PM

Being treated with love and respect is one thing, but teaching people how to treat you is another. You are showing him he doesn't need to treat you with any respect whatsoever. His actions don't surprise me.

Again, awaiting your response. We also have our masters in spotting non truth tellers.

If you tell us the truth, we will help you.
    Expert

Mar 14, 2009, 05:26 PM

The OP is a very insecure person, and she needs to step back and realize what she is doing to herself, agonizing about this fellow who, it seems, has other irons in the fire and that is all he is interested in apparently.

He is playing all his ends towards the middle and just loving it, I imagine.

Tick
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 14, 2009, 07:00 PM

I think you should read this whole exchange every day. This should remind you that he is a toxic creep and you need to leave him alone.
    rivasmj78 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 07:40 PM

He is unhealthy relationship wise and is taking you there with him.You deserve better and should cut contact completely not even find out info through friends.
    ONLYHERETOHELP Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Mar 14, 2009, 07:51 PM

I've been with my ex for 2 years off and on
    You need to step away from the situation and ask yourself, "is there a reason we are off and on?"

We were back on in November last year and have just found he was also seeing another woman behind my back. He says that they wernt together when we were but I don't believe that's true.
    So, do you know for sure? Or are you speculating? If so, why would you want to be with a liar and a cheat, anyway?

Also, one day he tells me that he loves me and wants to get back together then the next he says he is unsure
    Surely, you don't want to be with someone that's consistently inconsistent, do you?

Yesterday I was going to meet up with him and found out only 1 hour later that he is back friends with her on Facebook?? I texted him to ask him why he was asking me to get back with him an thing going behind my back with her on Facebook, and funnily enough I've never heard from him today!!
    OK. Now through trial and tribulation, you know that he's a liar and a scum bag, yet, you still talk to him.

What should I do? I do love the guy but he is playing me for a fool, one day he loves me and then the next day he doesn't know whether we will work out, he is 30 yrs old and still living at home so not the best catch in the world I suppose but I love him
    Enough said.
    Diehardrocks92 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2009, 07:59 PM
    ;forget him hun tell him that you want to be someone thats gonna threat you like the amazing person you are......And if he wants to act the player all the time leave him to it because one day he will find a girl that will mess around with him just like he;s being messing around with you ;)

Mar 15, 2009, 01:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Move on and forget him. We've told you time and time again, that this man is venom to you. I don't think you are telling us the entire truth here. I have never heard of such a thing as a "masters" in tourism.
    What? Im not lying, I have a BA (Hons) International Tourism Management as well as a MA Tourism Management gained from the Uni in Preston Lancs, unlike the scum bag ex I don't lie, I have no need to and I am highly offended that you think I would, I spent many hard years after my best friends death gaining those qualifications

Mar 15, 2009, 01:54 AM

Im gutted that starbucks thinks I've made my qualifications up, my best friend died in sept 05 just as I was about to start my MA, I was going to give up and not start the course but then thought I would do it in her memory, as she would have been proud of me for doing that. That's why your comments hurt so much.

Mar 15, 2009, 01:56 AM
    Please see proof that the course exists, its now changed to an MSC for some reason as I did complete mine 3 yrs ago

University of Central Lancashire - List of Courses
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 15, 2009, 02:33 AM

I sincerely appologize for offending you, and I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Although, if you read back, much of this seemed very off the wall, in the way you presented it to us. We are not mind readers, and we only know what you tell us. I'm not uneducated, and very happy to learn that there is such a program in the UK. However, the link that you provide is a one to two year "course." You don't obtain a "Masters Degree" in a one/two yr. course. A legitimate "Masters Degree" takes many years. This is why I questioned what you stated.

The fact remains that this relationship is unhealthy and toxic. This man is 30 years old and living at home. He's a liar, a cheater, and quite obviously has no moral beliefs. He has nothing to offer you. You are holding onto something that isn't there to hold onto! This man, and I use that term lightly, has no substance, no foundation, no love or respect for you. What are you mourning? I would be celebrating!

You need to find yourself a different direction in your life. You need to focus on other things. You are being too needy and clinging to a fantasy.

Focus your energy elsewhere. Find some other activities and meet some new people. People that don't live with their parents at the age of 30! People that don't lie, cheat, manipulate, and strip you of yourself worth and confidence. They will only drag you down with them, and that is what this scum bag has done to you.

You can't expect to come online and have people pat you on the head if you want sincere advice. Don't chastise me for not having a crystal ball and being able to see into your life. I give advice, and it's on my free time. You asked for it, and there it is. Take it or leave it. It makes no difference to me. But if I am trying to give you advice, then I expect entirely truthful information so I can give it.

Mar 15, 2009, 03:17 AM

Here in the UK you can obtain a Masters Degree (full time) in one year, yes that's very quick but the course is intense and very very demanding, the course takes 3-4 yrs part time. Mst Masters degrees in the UK takes 2 yrs but I'm very pleased to say not this one.

Im sorry if I came acoss rude but I felt offended after the loss of my best friend and equate my hard work and effort in my Masters to my best friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Loves me but loves someone else too she thinks [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for a while now. I love this girl and she says she does too. But I found out that she had feelings for her best friend and she said she realized she was in love with him after she found out she was in love with me. Hes a friend also a good guy too but he says...

He says that he still loves me [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I had made the decision to stop talking to the ex friend and I'm okay with that be cause I wasn't my ex back.See me and him talked about it and he says that he still loves me.He said that the only reason why we aren't back together is because of my parents.See I didn't introduce them so my...

He loves me,He loves me not [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with a guy for four years. He has been so good to me and my daughter and we love him to death, but once a year he wants to break up. He goes on and on about how much he loves me and about how I'm the one and then all of the sudden he can't see himself with me and we are breaking up. I...

How do I know if he really loves me? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really confused... I have a boyfriend for 5 months. When we started our relationship, 1 month later he said he loves me, but I didn't believe him because it was too early. Few weeks later he said it again with this words: "First time when i told you I love you, i didn't really meant it, but now...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search