Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fmhamoud Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 04:28 AM
    Used spare parts and salvage cars
    Dear All,

I would like to purchase in bulk used spare parts for Japanese and Korean cars... Salvage cars as well. Prefere directly from Japan or Korea.

I would appreciate if anyone can help

Regards,
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 04:59 AM

Why do you want to purchase from Japan, or Korea when we have Japanese car manufacturers in both Canada and the U.S. I wouldn't think it would be cost effective (and paperwork effective) to purchase overseas. Salvage cars can be purchased from dealers directly involved in storing used parts, and salvaged cars as well.

ms. tickle
    fmhamoud Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Why do you want to purchase from Japan, or Korea when we have Japanese car manufacturers in both Canada and the U.S. ? I wouldnt think it would be cost effective (and paperwork effective) to purchase overseas. Salvage cars can be purchased from dealers directly involved in storing used parts, and salvaged cars as well.

ms. tickle

Thank you Tickle,

Do you think you can help with couple of websites

Kind Regards,
    Faisal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baxi luna spare parts [ 7 Answers ]

I have a baxi luna ht 330 combi boiler I need a new diverter valve I can't find anyone in the uk that can supply me the part do you know of anywhere please

What can I do to salvage our relationship, I want a second chance, [ 2 Answers ]

Couple weeks ago, I ended our 8 years long distance relationship with my boyfriend. We had lots of good time together, he phoned and text message me everyday, he always said he loves me, and miss me, and all those nice things... I can feel his love for me is deep and true, even though I don't...

Spare parts [ 2 Answers ]

Help!! Need to find a parts for a hampton bay 54" pacifica ceiling fan Please does anybody knows where can I go? Thanks Nidia

Salvage value on damaged inventory [ 1 Answers ]

I have a situation where inventory purchased on account was returned damaged. The original value of sale was $60. I am told the salvage value of the inventory is $20 and to record the inventory at its salvage value. 1st possible way to journalize?: Sales Returns & Allowance debit $60 AR...

View more questions Search