Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apb10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2006, 11:29 AM
    Washing machine vibrates badly, even when running empty!
    My Fridgidair washing machine has vibrated badly it seems like since we bought it about 3 years ago.

It's not an unbalanced load, because I've tested it without any cloths in it, shouldn't it run nice a smooth without anything in it? I tried levelling it several times and it hasn't worked. I'm about ready to tear it apart and try to fix it. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Nov 27, 2006, 04:49 PM
    Something is out of kilter. If it is still under warranty have a techie check it out. Otherwise try this page:

http://machines-direct.com/Vibration...&contextual=no

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to put washing machine in kitchen [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to put a stackable washing machine in my kitchen. From a purely plumbing standpoint how feasible is it to hire a plumber to place hookups in my kitchen for a regular clothes washing machine. Is this something that is reasonable to do in most cases? How much is it likely to cost in...

Washing Machine Box [ 10 Answers ]

Greetings. My basement has an overhead Sewer pipe going out to the front. Therefore, if I want a washing machine in the Basement, I have to pump the discharge up and out in some way. Right now, the discharge goes to the sump pump hole and then is pupmed out. I want to install a washing...

Washing machine backup [ 10 Answers ]

I purchased a new washing machine recently and have had the problem of it overflowing the drain pipe I have read about new washing machines having stronger pumps which may be my problem .here is what I have though I have a 2" pvc drain line going from my washing machine directly to my main drian...

Portable Washing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All! I just moved into an apartment in New York that has a laundry room in the basement. As I just had a baby, my wife wanted to have at least a small washing machine in the apartment. As there is no place to connect it and the landlord will not change anything, I was wondering if some kind...

View more questions Search