Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AshestoAshes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 08:46 PM
    Any idea what these 90s kid shows are?
    hey, this has been bothering me for so long..

I have this memory of a show that was, kind of futuristic? I think it was about this brother and sister looking for there father who was a scientist ( I think) and he was captured by an evil dictator who was becomign emporer and their home was kind've desert like? I don't know, they would windsurf on the dersert sand. It was more live action. Not that 3D shwo that was on nicktoons last yearish? That's deff not it.

any clues as too that? ^ that's the only thing I remember from that show. I think it came on around animorphs and are you afraid of the dark, I think.

and this other show where this girl was involved in this chemical explosion and now she can turn in this silvery goo and go everywhere and uncover evil plots and such. And she was beign chased by the company to be forced to spy on and kill enemies or to be experimented on. I think it came on around the same time as those shows ^

hope this helps somewhat ^-^" Thanks!
    cburrows84 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Mar 16, 2009, 12:09 AM

.. the first one may be reboot?

And the second one you are talking about I am 90% sure is " The secret world of Alex Mack"
    AshestoAshes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 06:27 PM

I don't think it was reboot (love reboot) it was more real. All I remember is they surfed on the sands and I think there was this ocean that was great and vast. And they had to rescue their dad... I know it wasn't reboot.. I think it came on along with the Alex Mack show. >_< this is driving me crazy!
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

Mar 17, 2009, 02:19 AM

I don't know what the first show is but the second one you are talking about was called "the secret world of alex mack"
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Mar 17, 2009, 06:39 AM

I'm not sure about the second one but the first one might be Dexter's Labortory.
    kcshelaur Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 01:54 PM

The second one is Definitely the secret world of alex mac. Its on YouTube!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

I need a romantic Idea, anyone with an Idea? [ 6 Answers ]

If you haven’t figured it out I am a gay man. I been having problems with my lover and was just wondering does anyone have any ideas about romantic gifts that I can give him. I was thinking a rose or something like that. Just something to say how much I love him and that he is my whole world. Just...

View more questions Search