Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peanutpattie Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 06:49 PM
    Bulb eaters
    How do I get rid of voles in my bulb garden,I can't use poisons because of kids and animals,ican already see tunnels.
    vwdieseljunkie Posts: 107, Reputation: 13

Mar 12, 2009, 06:55 PM

They make live traps that you can use to capture them and relocate. Saw them on the shelf on my last trip to Lowe's.

Seem to be quite simple pitfall devices. No harm, easy containment, easy transport.
    lilbay Posts: 64, Reputation: 11

Mar 23, 2009, 02:29 PM
    There is a non harmful non poison product called liquid fence that you can spray and that will keep Voles away.

Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weed eaters [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to put string into my rte115 weed eater

Dogs that arre picky eaters [ 3 Answers ]

I have a great dane mixed with a bull mastif and he is a picky eater. He likes dry food mixed with wet food but not all the time as if he looses interest in the food that we have been feeding him. What can I do to get him eating on a regular basis? He is only 9 months old .

Vegeterians Vs. Meat eaters [ 6 Answers ]

So almost all of us grew up on eating meat. That doesn't mean we will be that way forever. A lot of people become vegetarian and many others consume there way through meat. So take me for example... I grew up eating meat for5 and a half years of my life.. but I want to change that....

Light bulb [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling fan. Can I use a 75 watt intermediate base light bulb?

Three Way Bulb [ 1 Answers ]

I Often Burn Out 3 Way Bulbs To One Way... and They Are Always New. What Am I Doing Wrong, Or How Can I Solve The Problem? YOU CAN FIND ME AT [email protected] THANKS ;)

View more questions Search