Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Aug 29, 2006, 06:07 AM
    Free Universal downloads for US and Canada
    Nice to see Vivendi Universal offering it's entire music catalogue for free download,in the US and Canada,from December.The rest of the world will still have to purchase of course..
    Why not make it legal for everyone?

And yes,I do purchase iTunes on line,if there is a track I'm interested in.Will Vivendi stop piracy.No.Friends in either country will simply send them to family,and friends overseas via email,or use a "hack" streaming program,due to file size.Will Apple be worried... maybe...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5294842.stm

The service will be "paid for",by advertising.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 29, 2006, 07:42 AM
    Some more info on this service for you all.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2006, 08:25 AM
    Website is weak on details. Any DRM? Any limits? How much personal information do you have to give up to join?

I'll keep my eye on this for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Hunter universal fan remote installation [ 3 Answers ]

Using fan with three wires... From fan: 1. black marked LIGHT KIT 2. black plain not marked 3. white marked NEUTRAL Hunter remote unit Five wires:

FREE XBOX downloads [ 3 Answers ]

We will NOT advise members how to break the law ! Request for "how to" Edited out by Curlyben

Law of Universal Gravitation [ 1 Answers ]

At what height above the earth must an artificial satellite orbit if it is to remain at the same place relative to the earth?

View more questions Search