Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GAJANAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 07:54 AM
    Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business
    I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is reduced but I am thing to do a business from at list 6 to 7 year but I don't no I am not able to genrate proper idea can you help me.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2009, 12:14 AM

Hi, GAJANAN!

What type of business is it that you would like to start, and what's an erp consultant, please?

Thanks!
    anoop21shrivas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, GAJANAN!

What type of business is it that you would like to start, and what's an erp consultant, please?

Thanks!
    First tell me which type of business do you want to do?
    Then I 'll tell to you how can u manage.
    sridharakumar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 02:57 AM
    Dear gajanan you don't feel good timeing is comeing any project you have tell me and any others marketing idea you
    sridharakumar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 03:13 AM
    I am form india I need other country industries manufacture item marketing in india and indian factory suppling and consumable and and electrical and plastic , and commercial item and any item tell me I will do indian marketing
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 5, 2010, 10:24 AM
    Old and now archived thread to which the original poster has never returned.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I start looking for grants to start up construction business in Mn. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,I am John and I would appreciate any help I could get on finding some grants or low interest loans for starting a concrete contracting business.I have searched some sites but most want money for a kit.My credit is not very good and I am just trying to start a small construction business.I am...

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Don't understand this OPK business! [ 1 Answers ]

We have been Trying to conceive for several months now. This month we had sex days 12,13,14 of my cycle and then my husband went away. We then had 3 nights off over this time and I checked an OpK which was positive on the 3rd day off (day 16). He came back the following night and we had sex...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search