Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stonyriver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 05:10 AM
    Foreclosure cleaning contracts
    Hello
    I'm opening a business cleaning out foreclosures and wondered who exactly do I contact regarding the houses? Is it the banks/corporate, realtor offices, or the realtor agents? Thanks, any info would be great.
    ~Rose :)
    reopro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 10:40 AM
    To get Foreclosure Cleaning Contracts you will want to get registered with the appropriate Banks and REO Asset Management companies-You can get a huge list of bank contacts at this website: http://www.listbankrepos.com

:)
    ForeclosurePro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 05:20 PM
    We get a lot of our contracts from the Property Preservation Directory, go to: http://www.propertypreservationdirectory.com and just sign up, we have the platinum membership and they advertise our services directly to the banks every month of our services. Also, the Reo bank asset managers find us on there and request our work and services all the time. I would definitely recommend them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get commercial cleaning contracts [ 18 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company that has lots of residential business but have no idea how to land commercial contracts I don't know were to start any help would be most appreciated. Julian thanks.

New to Office Cleaning how to get contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I recently took over a small office cleaning business from my uncle. He has some clients, machines and is insured. I manage porters and other grounds crew at a hospital and really have no knowledge in the office cleaning business. My question is how do I get new contracts, and what are the...

How to bid on commercial cleaning contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I have started a home based janitorial company. Do anyone know how to bid on commercial building cleaning jobs? I was informed that multiplying the total square foot of areas to be cleaned by cents per square foot is one way. Are there any other ways? ...

Cleaning contracts [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know how to get cleaning contracts for commercial contracts

Getting cleaning contracts? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad started a cleaning company 20 years ago by going door to door and asking if they needed their windows cleaned. It took him a long time, but now he has a successful janitorial service based entirely on word of mouth advertising. I've worked for him since I was 15 and now I'm wanting to...

View more questions Search