Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Sep 1, 2006, 07:32 PM
    I think things like that can run in the family. It's a good thing, at least that's my opinion. I really wish that was something I could do. I thought maybe if I practiced, I might be able to teach myself to write with my left hand. I had to learn once before right?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2006, 05:22 PM
    I would have to say my glass eye. I have made a lot of money off that thing! I go into a bar and bet the bartender I can bite my right eye. Of course he bets. I take out my glass eye and bite it! He gets a little upset... but pays up. A little while later, I bet him another $100.00 I can bite my left eye. Well, knowing no one could have two glass eyes, he bets. I take out my false teeth and I bite my left eye! He gets really upset but still pays up!

Sep 2, 2006, 06:05 PM
    Bwhaa haa haa haa... now that is good! But magpro... tell the truth... do you really have a glass eye?
    K_3 Posts: 304, Reputation: 74

Sep 3, 2006, 07:22 AM
    My eyes and my smile. A stranger told my husband one time she knew why he loved me, with my beautiful eyes and smile who could resist. That tells me my greatest asset is within me. I love people and when I smile that love shows in my eyes and believe me I can make anyone smile after a while. Some days it is my mission in life. :)

Sep 3, 2006, 12:37 PM
    That's a very nice quality to have. There are somedays I could use a person like you. Keep smiling.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Sep 3, 2006, 01:36 PM
    Pinches Maggie for telling fibs again!
    My best feature really is the look on my black lab's face when I walk in the door. Y'all ought to see it... it's a big aawwwwwwwwww! :p
    Keeps it in perspective for me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 3, 2006, 01:42 PM
    How about your new highlights Mom?

Sep 3, 2006, 02:08 PM
    Says "Naaaaah" in my very best Bugs Bunny... while being interesting, highlights are not that high on the list LOL

Sep 3, 2006, 02:16 PM
    Well I just got highlights for the first time and I have to say that I think they make a big difference. Although they are not my number one, they are pretty nice.
    ladymuck Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Sep 27, 2006, 08:14 AM
    My best feature... ooo I have a couple of good features I think... my eyes.. theyr nowt special in shape or anything but sometimes looks extremely blue. Also my height, I'm 5'8 of which I hated being tall in school but now I wouldn't change my height for anything and last but not least... my legs from the knee down lol yes theyr good shaped with no sticky out veins and stuff lol.
    SINGLE4 Posts: 189, Reputation: 33

Sep 27, 2006, 08:32 AM
    All the post are soooo funny and interesting! It is nice hear all the "positive" physical features about people.

I would have to say for myself... my chest! My bra size is 36C and I have had this same size since the 7th grade! My nick-name is school (from the guys) was "JINGLE TITS"! At that age... I hated my chest because they gave me so much (what I thought at the time was... ) negative attention! Now I like them! Also, I have blue colored contacts! I get a lot of compliments from guys on how blue my "eyes are"! At least I know that they are actually looking at my "EYES"!! Lol...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2006, 09:12 AM
    My wife loves my legs, butt and eyes, but I think my personality is what keeps her around. She thinks I'm a NUT with a great bod.
    goldnugget Posts: 99, Reputation: 9

Sep 27, 2006, 09:38 AM
    Mine is my patience
    fed up Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Sep 27, 2006, 11:29 AM
    Good for you Goldnugget. I have not exercised much of that lately nor have I seen much. Must try harder. What a wonderful quality.

Sep 27, 2006, 11:21 PM
    I think it's so funny that we all have such a different opinion of what we love about ourselves. I think it's awesome.
    velvetjones Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Oct 25, 2006, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua@home
    Again just for a little fun and maybe some self-awareness... I would just like to know what your best physical feature is. What part of your body do you love the most? Maybe there is more than one?:p
    My lips
    Oops! I forgot -- the rest of me stinks most of the time.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 25, 2006, 04:11 PM
    I get complimented a lot on my eyes, the color part of the eye doesn't touch the lower lid and people tell me I have a great voice.

But, my husband loves my legs, whoohoo! :-D

Oct 25, 2006, 04:16 PM
    WOW Those lips are quite nice, and I can't help thinking, hmmm post that pic upside down and its... let's do the time warp agaaaaaaaaaaain LOL
    velvetjones Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Oct 25, 2006, 04:23 PM
    Weird thing is men say things about them but women ask me constantly what my "secret" is. Complete strangers. How do I make them look "perfect"? What lipstick do you use? I usually just say "industrial strength" because I get tired of it.
    somebodys sister Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 04:04 PM
    My long, curvy silhouette!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The first Web site to feature a banner ad [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals What was the first Web site to feature a banner ad ?

Annoying Firefox Feature [ 4 Answers ]

When typing in my blog or elsewhere, Firefox will suddenly interrupt me by opening a toolbar at the bottom of the screen which seems to be trying to find a word for me to use. I have to stop what I'm doing, click the toolbar X to get rid of it and then go back to what I was doing. Odd characters...

View more questions Search