Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Aug 28, 2006, 09:06 PM
    What is your best feature?
    Again just for a little fun and maybe some self-awareness... I would just like to know what your best physical feature is. What part of your body do you love the most? Maybe there is more than one?:p
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2006, 09:14 PM
    My smile..
    I haven't been doing enough of it lately so maybe I should start shouldn't I!
    Good post!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2006, 09:33 PM
    on a funny note, the only thing that I have had three different girlfriends tell me was "perfect" was my ears.

yes. My ears.

three diff girls thought they are perfectly shaped and sized and such... enough so that they complimented me on them.

as a guy, I didn't know what to say. ears! Not really the stuff of machismo.

the naughty running joke now with my wife is that they meant they were the perfect "handles". =P

oh well. Take what you can get.

Aug 28, 2006, 09:42 PM
    I have had many women tell me they wish they had my eyebrows. Let me tell you, it's just a good plucking job... LOL

I would have to say that my best feature is my feet. I don't like my smile so much as I like my teeth. They have nice form and shape. So I guess I have two favorites.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2006, 09:53 PM
    On a serious note, since I guess I didn't answer the original question about what I liked...

I like my hands. I think they look strong *grunt grunt* and I've got my grandfathers broad shoulders and chest *more grunting* so that's always been an easy it-looks-like-i-workout-all-the-time-but-dont-need-to benefit.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2006, 12:36 AM
    Aqua haha... what a great question...

Mmmm my best physical feature... I'm lol to myself here not sure whether I should write it down ;)

Aug 29, 2006, 07:24 AM
    LOL... tried to comment Krs... I wondered if that would come up.

kp2171... I love to look at people's hands. I think sometimes they can tell a lot about someone. e.g.. My middle child's hands reveal that he has dry skin, likes to play in the dirt, chew his nails and pick his nose... LOL... just kidding... kinda.
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2006, 07:28 AM
    Oh there is another feature I can think of :-
    My nails...
    Most people think they are false nails, because they are always so well shaped and strong... but they real.. they're mine :)
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 29, 2006, 08:29 AM
    Physically... the guys all say eyes or a$$, and the girls all say hair or nails. But I like my toes the best, frankly! LOL

Fun question, silly girl! Xoxo
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 29, 2006, 08:39 AM
    I do not have a feature... My best features are my eyes and then there are my breast (their size 44dd).. I just love them... I have not given them a name... maybe some one will give them some names... I love my eye coloring... my skin is so smooth for someone my age... I just love that... I am curvy... no matter what's my size... you will see a woman walking down the street...
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2006, 08:43 AM
    Bring it on LunaGoddess, for the saying it including the size... Good for you :D
    I love mine too ( and so does my man ).

I would like to add that my husband is my favorite feature ;)
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

Sep 1, 2006, 01:59 PM
    THis was so funny to read... I would have to say my best feature are my eyes!
    Blue eyes with long lashes! And I am tall and thin. When I was a kid, I used to LOVE my nose! Hehe

Aqua and Val, I LOVE FEET AND TOES!! Haha I want to say those are my best features but I cant. Haha
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 1, 2006, 04:42 PM
    My brain. Itted maked me super a smart men ;)

Sep 1, 2006, 05:11 PM
    LOL worthbeads. Hope you have a back-up... hehehe.

Wow, it's good you have so many things you like about yourself YeloDasy.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 1, 2006, 06:43 PM
    My best physical feature is my attitude toward life. Believe it or not attitude reflects on personal appearance.
    fed up Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Sep 1, 2006, 06:55 PM
    Why don't you call them the girls or the twins?
    fed up Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Sep 1, 2006, 06:58 PM
    I don't see myself as having a best feature. I am always critical of myself but, people are always commenting and complimenting me on my hair. I have very shiny white hair. I have people say that if they could have hair like mine they would give up colouring theirs.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2006, 07:11 PM
    The hair on my chest. My teeth and lips. My wife does comment at times about my a$$. So anyway. It is really nice to have hands that work well. Both of them may I add. Ambedextrice? I can write and pretty much do things with both hands so I guess that means I have a level brain. Both sides are used just as much. Oh, there are so many things. Lol. Just joking.

Ha Ha. I guess I have a foot fettish too, but not for my own feet.

Oh Ya, and my little pee pee, it works well. Especially when your trying to create little people. (;
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2006, 07:26 PM
    Aqua one of my uncles on my fathers side of the family can do the same. So maybe it runs in the family. Being able to use both hands just as well for pretty much everything.

Sep 1, 2006, 07:30 PM
    LOL... I must have missed the last line of your post Joe... that is great! It's nice to see some more male comments and nice to see you have so many great features.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The first Web site to feature a banner ad [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals What was the first Web site to feature a banner ad ?

Annoying Firefox Feature [ 4 Answers ]

When typing in my blog or elsewhere, Firefox will suddenly interrupt me by opening a toolbar at the bottom of the screen which seems to be trying to find a word for me to use. I have to stop what I'm doing, click the toolbar X to get rid of it and then go back to what I was doing. Odd characters...

View more questions Search