Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2009, 12:04 AM
    'Holy Prostitutes'
    'Holy Prostitutes'
    A man is driving down a deserted stretch of highway when he notices a sign out of the corner of his eye....

It reads:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS
    HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
    10 MILES

He thinks this is a figment of his imagination and drives on without second thought....

Soon he sees another sign which reads:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS
    HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
    5 MILES

Suddenly he begins to realize that these signs are for real and drives past a third sign saying:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS
    HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
    NEXT RIGHT

His curiosity gets the best of him and he pulls into the drive. On the far side of the parking lot is a stone
    building with a small sign next to the door reading:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS

He climbs the steps and rings the! bell. The door is answered by a nun in a long black habit who asks,
    'What may we do for you my son?'

He answers, 'I saw your signs along the highway and was interested in possibly doing business....'

'Very well my son. Please follow me.' He is led through many winding passages and is soon quite disoriented. The nun stops at a closed door and tells the man,
    'Please knock on this door..'

He does so and another nun in a long habit, holding a tin cup answers the door... This nun instructs,
    'Please place $100 in the cup then go through the large wooden door at the end of the hallway.'

He puts $100 in the cup, eagerly trots down the hall and slips through the door pulling it shut behind him.

The door locks, and he finds himself back in the parking lot facing another sign:

GO IN PEACE.
    YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCREWED BY THE SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS.
    SERVES YOU RIGHT, YOU SINNER
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2009, 11:59 AM

Naughty but cute!
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2009, 12:09 PM

Very funny. LMAO
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2009, 09:57 PM

LMAO... love it Tal :)

Name:  nuns_they_have_tits_too.jpg
Views: 12384
Size:  30.9 KB
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2009, 06:22 AM

Love your pic there Friend!
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2009, 06:28 AM

LMAO!

Friend, is that pic from your 'personal' collection?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Holy Spirit [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to know how other believers discern the voice of God's Holy Spirit speaking to you. Do you battle within yourself trying to discern if it's your flesh, Satan or the Holy Spirit? How do you really know you are doing God's will?

Caught my man going to a prostitutes house. [ 38 Answers ]

K here's the deal, my man and I live together and are expecting our first baby in 5 weeks he has also put a ring on my finger. The other day my man left his hotmail on without logging off so I took a look on it and found that he was talking to this chick about hooking up. She had msged her phone...

What do the 'prostitutes' do? [ 38 Answers ]

We often see that when we are in the bed, doing or relishing sex, we face so much difficulty to avoid the fear of pregnancy, as a child may be conceived, but the prostitutes have to give full and optimum pleasure to her customer and how do they manage the childless stage... as a husband takes care...

Holy Cow! [ 46 Answers ]

Ok, I'm sure you have all heard about the kid that ran away from the military to Canada to avoid going to Iraq. His first excuse was that he thought if he returned he'd be persecuted, but since that didn't fly, he decided to claim the war was illegal. Obviously because this wasn't his first...

View more questions Search