Mar 11, 2009, 11:55 PM

An update would be wonderful. Good luck again whatever the results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Can I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so for those of you who have read my past posts... I ended up getting my period about 2 weeks ago and thought.. OK I can't be pregnant... the thing is... my stomach feels so gasey and I am a bit consipated. This has been going on for a while now... but I have yet to miss my period and I had sex...

View more questions Search