Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Mar 11, 2009, 06:32 PM
    I Think it was on National Geographic channel
    It was on about a year and a half ago. It may have been on tlc or Discovery but it was about guys living and fighting in an aboriginal setting. It was a reality show and cannot remember the name at all. Thanks for any help.

Check out some similar questions!

National Geographic [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently come across 519 issues dating from the current back to 1952 national geographic magazines. I am looking to sell them on eBay and currently there is only one issue missing. I am wondering how much to start bidding at. I have looked on eBay and for something similar but not in as good...

Set up Dish 2 channel box to record on one channel? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I think that I understand this but I want to ask if my I have gotten is right. I am getting a dual channel Dish box. I currently have my single channel Dish box hooked up to a Sony DMR EZ27 DVD recorder. I have the Main (the shielded single cable) video output going from the Dish box...

What channel? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in America and I love worldcup soccer. I am the biggest portugal and Italy fan in America. I would like to watch my fav. Club teams play for example barcelona, real madrid, fc roma, any club team. What station can I watch these soccer games on? :confused:

Geographic location of Darke, Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for a town in Ohio named Darke. It existed about 1830-1890, but I have been unable to locate it on any new or old maps. Can you tell me where Darke, Ohio is or was? This is not Darke County, Ohio but Darke, Ohio.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.