Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    romancetimeread Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 04:12 PM
    Name of book and author historical romance time travel
    It was about the mid 80's when I read the book and it was set in current time the woman jumped or fell into her pool and came out of the water in the 1800's fell in love with someone and then jumped or fell into a river near the end and came up back in the future some how I think she gets back to the past. But there are about 3 of us that would love to read this book again just can't remember the name or author this is the only info I have on it.
    bagtoslansrod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 08:05 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about the mid 80's when I read the book and it was set in current time the woman jumped or fell into her pool and came out of the water in the 1800's fell in love with someone and then jumped or fell into a river near the end and came up back in the future some how I think she gets back to the past. But there are about 3 of us that would love to read this book again just can't remember the name or author this is the only info I have on it.
    Dolcesmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Journey to Yesterday- June Lund Shiplett

Amazon.com: Journey to Yesterday (Signet) (9780451135032): June Lund Shiplett: Books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of Sci-Fi Book (time travel, boy meets girl, etc) [ 6 Answers ]

If anyone can please help me find the name of this book, It was a fun book and I'd love to read it again if I could only remember the name. Here are the things I remember about the book: It's a Sci-Fi adventure written for young adults about a boy who discovers a shed (might have been bunker...

Looking for scotish historical romance book with "Forever" in the title [ 2 Answers ]

The book was written in the 90s I want to find it again but can't its starts with a girl traveling in her coach with a servant and its raining and there is a accident and the driver,and servant are killed and the girl is seriously injured a man comes along and finds her and takes her to his cabin...

Looking for title and author of a historical romance book [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone can tell me the title and/or author of this book I would greatly appreciate it. It is about two sisters who live in the U.S. Their parents die and they have to move to somewhere in England to live with their aunt. Well the aunt keeps the younger of the two and sends the oldest to...

View more questions Search