Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmizell1221 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 09:42 AM
    Probation and parole violation Maryland
    My fiancée is on parole and probation for a robbery a couple of years ago. They violated his probation and parole for a traffic violation of driving while revoked. We are waiting to go to court on that traffic violation. He has 6 months left on parole and is currently held on detainer pending a parole revocation hearing. We also have an upcoming probation violation hearing on the same issue. Our lawyer is telling us that parole and probation should both be reinstated if we ever get to the hearing. He has no other violations. Has anyone ever had this situation? And have any suggestions.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2009, 05:20 AM

Hello d:

I suggest you listen to your lawyer. He knows more about the situation than anybody.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parole violation [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a concerned mother of a son with a probation violation for not reporting to his po they had a nation wide warrant for his arrest and picked him up yesterday can anyone tell me what he is facing now such has jail time or prison time

Parole Violation? [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine is currently incarcerated in Ohio. In August of 2007, he was sentenced to one year, a Felony 3 for domestic violence. He was recently released in March of 08 on PRC. He wanted to move to Georgia and his PO wouldn't put in the paperwork for an interstate-compact (?), so he left...

Maryland Violation of probation [ 2 Answers ]

OK in march of 2005 he was arrested for CDS: POSSESSION-MARIHUANA when he went to court in April of 2006 the judge gave him 1 year PBJ to be up in April of 2007. In May of 2006 he was arrested again for CDS MANUF/DISTRIBUTE then went to court for that in January 2007 where he received 3 years...

Parole Violation [ 2 Answers ]

One of my friends is in violation of probation. His initial charge was extreme dui, which he was given a 30 day jail sentence, with a fine, and classes he needs to take. Upon a plea agreement, he only served 10 days in jail. Now that he's in violation, will he have to serve the remainder of 20...

Parole violation ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am just starting a 2 year probation in Pittsburgh, Pa. for retail thieft. Will be meeting with probation officer tomorrow. Will be discussing a new charge on accused burglary/2 counts of simple assault & criminal mischief. Had preliminary hearing and now heading to arrangement hearing on these...

View more questions Search