Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 11, 2009, 12:23 AM
    MAC makeup
    I love MAC makeup brand, but its just too expensive for me. I usually wear 2-4 colors at once, so I can't really afford MAC. I like how shimmery they are and how long they last and how easy they are to blend. Is there anything out there comparable?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 11, 2009, 06:19 AM

Have you tried Barry M? Or even Urban Decay?
    Vision Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 12:25 PM

I've never heard of Barry M... and I've tried Urban Decay and love it, but I can't a place around here that sells it...

Mar 13, 2009, 01:31 PM

Actually I'm not sure if anyone sells Barry M where you live, it's very popular here in the UK. Along with another brand called GOSH Gosh Cosmetics
    They are very similar to MAC. I've used a few of their eyeliners and dusts, very MAC-like.
    Vision Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 01:40 PM

Those are beautiful. But it's still $16 for eyeshadow. I'm thinking drug store prices...

Mar 14, 2009, 12:07 PM

I've just recently bought a 120 eye colour palette off the internet. It's quite pigmented. Not as good as MAC or Barry M though. But to make it last, use a damp brush.
    http://www.beauties-factory.com/unli...0eyeshadow.jpg
    It's available off the internet. It's cheeeeap off eBay.
    Vision Expert

Mar 14, 2009, 01:33 PM

I really like the thought of the huge color pallettes. But the shadows are usually either matte or just poor quality. That link doesn't work. I just wish that I could find one in a good quality, with some shimmer, and cheap. Ah, what a perfect world it would be indeed!
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 17, 2009, 03:01 PM

Have you ever tried elf products? Go to eyeslipsface.com. Everything is inexpensive. I like the lip balm and gloss. I wouldn't recommend the mineral foundation though. It's just like regular foundation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Makeup [ 4 Answers ]

For halloween I am being a witch. A nice witch, but I want to look hot, but not trampy. I really like this guy and I think he likes me. What kind of cheap makeup can I wear to make me look hot ( not trampy )?:(:confused:

Emo Makeup? [ 4 Answers ]

Want to know more about the emo look... does anyone have any tips or advice on cosmetics? Colors, where to buy, and what to look for?

Makeup air [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 2 family that has 2 furnaces and a water heater w/ a total of 230000 BTU the mech room it is in is 1229.2 cubic ft the whole basement (finished) is 5562.2 cubic ft I installed four 16''vents one 12'' one 8'' and put a 24''x30'' vent on the door.The 16'' vents I put 2 up high &...

Makeup Kit [ 3 Answers ]

So, you know those eyeshadow sets that you can get at Walmart and Fred Meyer and such? I love those for the fact that they have a wide variety of eyeshadow colors. But hate that fact that the makeup islow quality. Do any good makeup brands make these?:p

View more questions Search