Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Aug 28, 2006, 05:25 AM
    Several Questions
    I have serveral TV questions.

1) What was the name of the televison shows that paired siblings and they had to answer questions based on what their sibling would say and the winners got to play game where they would have to choose what 4 out of 6 toys their sibling would have chosen and if they get a certain amount they get them all? Yes that was one long sentence.

2) Two kids have the playhouse in their backyard. I think they were teased a lot. When you went inside the playhouse, it was a HUGE castle and kids they did not like where put into the walls. Two adults somehow figure it out and release all of the kids.

Thanks in advance
    Swanny99 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2006, 07:50 PM
    Did the siblings sit in colored racing cars?
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Sep 11, 2006, 10:48 PM
    I think I found the name of it.
    I think it was called "i'm telling"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H-1B and W-2 Questions [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was under H-1B for the whole of 2005, and I have completed 1040-EZ. I took the standard $8200 deduction ($5000 plus $3200), and it turns out that I owe about $900. My company handled all the papers and forms for the H-1B in late 2004, and I am just concerned, since I am assuming that it...

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

F1-OPT-H1B tax questions [ 1 Answers ]

I have been reading various threads on this forum to get an answer to my questions. I am hoping that I can get the best advice/answers from all the experts (especially, ATE), who are well informed by now. I had been on F1 from May 17, 1998 -- Aug 31, 2005. Switched to OPT on Sep 1, 2005 Went...

View more questions Search