Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmizzkellz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 02:51 PM
    How do I talk dirty in a text message?
    OKay last night my boyfriend asked me to talk dirty to him... I had nothing, I was tongue-tied! But I don't want him to think I can't be "wild" or 'dirty'... So what do I say??
    shyfoxie Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Mar 10, 2009, 02:56 PM

Well... if you can't think of anything else, try talking about something you've done e.g... "mmm...I really liked hearing you moan when I/we/you _____"
    "hey baby, I've been missing you all day, going crazy not feeling you touching me"
    "remember the other day when we/you/i______? Felt soooo good :) "

Keep it brief and connected to something the two of you have experienced, seen, talked about
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2009, 03:02 PM

Hi, lilmizzkellz!

The subject of how to talk dirty, has also come up a number of times on this site. You might want to look down at the bottom of this page where you'll find links to questions that have been similar to yours and click on them to see what some of the answers have been.

Thanks!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 03:02 PM

WHY does this question come up over and over?

Why not ask HIM to send you sexy talk so that you know what he wants from you, first.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2009, 03:16 PM

Imagination!

One word,one thought.

Remember how a special event made you feel,the slow caressing,the lingering kiss,the erotic feelings while going through the foreplay and love making.'

I have a new G/F who loves it when I take control of a chat and begin to express my desires.I get them from fast thinking as much as from past experiences, some not with her,per se,just letting inhibitions go and taking a risk,if you feel the words are adequate then they are,, believe me,the other person has a fantasy in their mind and not all actions need embellished.
    Dalliesgrrl Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 09:26 PM
    I doubt it's a new thing, but "TextSex" is quite up and coming (no pun intended folks!). A lot of people text as oppose to actual phone conversations so I suppose it's a surprise.

My view: If your guy is asking you to talk dirty to him via text, he's probably looking for two-three messages that body enough material to get him off. Number one, most guys have a hard time texting. Number two, they have a really hard time texting and rubbing one out at the same time. My suggestion would to be to either replay a particular sexual event that you know he really enjoyed, or play up a fantasy of his and draw it into 2-3 long messages for him to just read... not reply to until later! :)

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to talk very dirty to my man [ 13 Answers ]

Need some ideas on very dirty and naughty things to say to my man, on what I would like to do to him, where and how... im not that creative... :confused: :confused:

How to talk dirty. [ 13 Answers ]

I live with my biyfriend and he REALLY wants me to talk Dirty to him. I'm sooo new at sex all together. I'm so clueless As to what to say. Someone please give me some phrases. Dirty. But not TOO dirty. Please! :D

Dirty talk/text [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I text all the time and we live 4 in half hours away from each other now that we are in college and we dirty text and dirty talk. How do I keep it interesting

How to talk Dirty in bed and by txt [ 8 Answers ]

I want to send some really dirty turn him on texts to send my boyfriend , please don't tell me to write what I'm thinking and feeling , been there done that , need some inspiration and new suggestions as he's working away for a few weeks and I need some additional ideas to stop me repeating myself...

View more questions Search