Ask
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 11:08 AM
    New Maytag Refrigerator Recall
    https://repair.maytag.com/prjjck/default.jsp

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag plus refrigerator [ 5 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my Maytag plus model # MTB2156GE. It has not been able to keep the temps up in the freezer or frig sections. I spoke to a service tech and I assumed it was a compressor or leaking coolant problem. He said it is more likely that the defrost unit is going out and he said it...

Maytag Refrigerator [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a new maytag refrigerator (2005) model PBB1951HEW which makes a very loud knock/pop even when the compressor isn't working. It's so loud that it wakes me up during the night. It's as if somebody is throwing stones at it:D... very strange and annoying.:confused: Any...

Maytag Refrigerator [ 3 Answers ]

Maytag Refrigerator Model MFF2557HEQ not cooling.

Maytag plus refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a schematic available, My frig stopped being cold and there is huge frost buildup in the inside panels as well as the cooling element

My Maytag Refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

I Have An 8 Month Old Side By Side, The Door To The Freezer Was Left Open All Day On Accident, Barely Cracked Open,when I Got Home It Was Wet Inside.it Was Making A Clicking Sound Every 15 Minutes And Not Cooling. I Threw All Food Away. Turned Refrig Off. Waited 24hours And Turned It Back On And...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search