Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dalerod Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 05:18 AM
    Light headed/blurry vision
    Can anyone tell me why I am always light headed and stagger a lot plus I have blurry vision bit I feel fine laying down when I get up I am dizzy and stagger all over again .
    This is constant every day some are worse than other days Thanks
    stanj028 Posts: 33, Reputation: -6
    -

Mar 10, 2009, 01:04 PM

OK you should visit your gp when you have the time, you could be diabetic, when you sleep you loose valuable sugars as energy is burnt off

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain behind my ears and always light headed [ 3 Answers ]

Since the beginning of the winter in 2008, I have been getting a really bad pain behind my ears, in the area of where your hair grows, mainy on the bone that sticks out a bit. I have it almost all the time. But when I'm out in the cold it gets 10 times worse and it feels like its affecting the...

Dizzy-Light Headed [ 7 Answers ]

I have experienced being light headed but lately, since the middle of July, I have been experiencing it almost everyday. It has gotten worse. It went from light headed to vertigo. I don't know what it is or why this happens to me. Is there soemthign that causes dizzyness? Being indoors?...

Panic attacks and light headed. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm just wondering and hoping that someone might know what's wrong,as a child I always suffered with light headiness(dizzy spells) and that brought on panic attacks,lord rest my granny she suffered the same and always said if I take my mind off it it would ease it and I would stop thinking about...

40 weeks pregnant with blurry vision [ 3 Answers ]

I am 40 weeks pregnant and for the last 4 days I have had blurry vision it comes and goes, what could this be?

Light headed [ 1 Answers ]

I have been extremely light headed and a little dizzy over the past few days. I am going to the Dr tomorrow but am interested to see some different opinions. I have been taking Lexapro but have missed the past week and a half as I ran out. Am wondering if this is the reason for the way I am...

View more questions Search