Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haiyan86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 04:01 AM
    How to Calculate a Bond Price?
    How to Calculate a Long-term Bond Price?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Bond is a long-term promissory note issued by a business or a business firm.

Value of the bond price is the sum of present value of annuities (or coupon) over the life of the bond and present value of the face value of the bond.

Bond value or price of the bond is calculated on the basis of face value, coupon rate, market rate and maturity period of the bond.
    You can use this online Bond Value Calculator to help answer your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate the selling price of a bond [ 7 Answers ]

After 3 years you decide to sell at 30 yr bond with a 10% semi annunal coupon rate. Bought at 1200. When you sell it market rates will be 2% higher. Does that mean I have to calculate NPV after 3 years?

Bond issue price [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a problem figureing out how to find a bonds issue price here is one of the many account problems I need to solve. I figure if I can see how one is calculated I could figure out the rest. The interest is paid semiannually on June 30 and dec 31. The bonds have a $20,000 par value an...

Issue Price of a Bond? [ 1 Answers ]

Donaldson Company issued $5,000 of 10-year bonds paying 10% annual interest. The current market rate of interest on comparable issues is 12%. What is the issue price of the bonds? I think it is $5000, but I'm unsure. Can someone please help?

What is the selling price of this bond [ 1 Answers ]

When the market rate of interest was 11%, a Corporation issued $1000,000.00, 12%, 8 - year bonds that pay interest simiannualy. What is the selling price of this bond?

View more questions Search