Ask
    priyanka kothar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 03:19 AM
    Funvtions written in c++
    Why and where should 'void' is used in a c++ program
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2009, 04:33 AM

"void" is used to indicate that a function will not return a value. It is also used for a variable when a type is not specified. Here's a Microsoft discussion:

void (C++)
    manish11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 03:13 AM
    void is used when a particular function does not return any value.. it is used to indicate that function is not returning any value.. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

.pst over written [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Generally what we used to do in our company is install outlook 2007 and set the default location of the pst file to d: drive . And now the problem is that from the administrator profile I logged in and for that pst also I gave the default location as d: drive and now the file has been...

Written communication [ 3 Answers ]

Choose the word below that's highly connotative: A-man, B-house, C-tree, D-mother-in-law

Open vs written [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know for a fact and where to find it is a credit card debt in Georgia an open end debt with a 4 year sol or is it a written debit with a 6 year sol. It's like looking for hens teeth.

Written off Debt [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My Parntner had a loan and it was written off. Today she just got a letter from a company stating they bought her debt and she owes the money. What I was wondering what are the statue of limitations in Ontario,Canada , and should she even talk to these people?

Can you see a statement that is written against you? [ 2 Answers ]

Does my son have the right to read the statement written that got him charged with a crime?Can anyone just call clerk of courts and find out info about someone's charges?

View more questions Search