Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Business3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 02:28 AM
    University of North west
    I am studying at one of UK's colleges which claimed to be affiliated with University of North West. Just found out on your site that this university is not accredited by authorities of US/others.
    What will that mean for my degree and what should I do next?
    Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 03:04 AM

If the UK college says they are affiliated with Northwest, then take it up with the one you are going to. If you are right there, ask them!

Tick

Mar 10, 2009, 03:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    If the UK college says they are affiliated with Northwest, then take it up with the one you are going to. If you are right there, ask them !!

tick
    Thanks. I have, but I would like to get some more information from others if anyome was in tha similar position, how did they go about it etc..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 06:24 AM

Business, if you have asked there, and have received an answer, what was it? They said your credentials will be honoured, not honoured, what ? If they said you will be okay, I don't know what the problem is. What did they say ?

Actually, first hand information, which are access to, is far better then anything we can find out for you.

Tick

Mar 10, 2009, 08:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Business, if you have asked there, and have received an answer, what was it? They said your credentials will be honoured, not honoured, what ? If they said you will be okay, I dont know what the problem is. What did they say ?

Actually, first hand information, which are access to, is far better then anything we can find out for you.

tick

Well actually that is the main problem, they didn't say much when I confronted them and I am not sure how to go further with this. Should I get a legal advice?

Thanks and sorry if this just sounds like a hot air, but I feel that I am in a tricky situation now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Washington International University another mill university? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me to answer about the status of WIT university...

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

Channal you music/web/ north,east, south, west [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a web were you can lisen to R&B, hip-hop and watever. Secondly have you heard the video on channal you that goes something lyk this at the begging (north,east,south,west) and every one is wearing those t-shirts that say what side there on (e.g north side) and so on. :D I lyk that...

View more questions Search