Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kellant Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Old Cinamax movie
    I'm trying find a cinemax movie that aired around 2000. I remember the plot slightly. A married woman started cheated on her husband with a strange man. The strange man ended up being partnered with one her college friends (who she had a lesbian experience with). The man makes the woman do things against her will. The man acts as the wife's sisters boyfriend. This gentleman and lady also convince the husbands secretary to get the husband to cheat on his wife with her. They video tape this and try to blackmail the husband. They also tape the wife and her old college friend reenacting some lesbian experiences. This man and woman try to extort this couple financially and sexually. That's about all I got.

Scenes I remember:

Busty Blond Wife on the phone while husband is asleep forced to masturbate
    Busty Blond and Gentleman have sex outside of the wife's house while husband an sister are in the kitchen
    Busty Blond Wife and Red Head friend have a lesbian experience
    Husband and Brunette secretary sleep together
    Busty Blond forced to strip and have sex with a random guy at a bordello

HOPE ANY CAN HELP OR AT LEAST SHOW ME WHERE TO LOOK.
    shelldis Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2009, 10:32 AM

Object of Obsession (1995)

Follow Link below to see if it matches

Object of Obsession (1995)

Mar 11, 2009, 08:54 PM

Thank you for your effort but I am 100% certain that the woman was married but I will browse around the site you gave me. If you stumble across movie that fits the criteria send it to me. Thanks again.

Kellan

Mar 11, 2009, 09:05 PM
    Old cinemax actor
    This is a follow up question that may help me in my search. Who was the Busty Red Headed actress that used to do a lot of late nineties to early 2000 Cinemax movies. She had a very sexy voice and I'm not sure if her hair is naturally that red. If I remember correctly she also used to work for vivid. If you ever searched on the Vivid DVD in extra's she was advertising the first virtual reality machine that vivid created. Hope this helps thank you again.

K.T.

Mar 11, 2009, 09:08 PM
    Old Cinemax Actress
    This is a follow up question that may help me in my search. Who was the Busty Red Headed actress that used to do a lot of late nineties to early 2000 Cinemax movies. She had a very sexy voice and I'm not sure if her hair is naturally that red. If I remember correctly she also used to work for vivid. If you ever searched on the Vivid DVD in extra's she was advertising the first virtual reality machine that vivid created. Hope this helps thank you again.

K.T.
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Mar 11, 2009, 09:18 PM

Have you tried searching imdb.com for cinemax? Or same site for key plot words and match them with the time frame and cinemax?

Apr 18, 2009, 07:41 AM
    Red Head Cinemax Actress

K.T.
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Apr 18, 2009, 03:57 PM

Rebecca Love?

Apr 19, 2009, 02:30 PM
    Old CInemax movie
    I'm trying find a Cinemax movie that was made in the late 90's. I know now that Colleen Brennan was the red head supporting female actress. I remember the plot slightly. A married woman started cheated on her husband with a strange man. The strange man ended up being partnered with one her college friends (who she had a lesbian experience with). The man makes the woman do things against her will. The man acts as the wife's sisters boyfriend. This gentleman and Colleen Brennan also convince the husbands secretary to get the husband to cheat on his wife with her. They video tape this and try to blackmail the husband. Also they video the wife and Colleen Brennan.

Scenes I remember:

Busty Blond Wife on the phone while husband is asleep forced to masturbate
    Busty Blond and Gentleman have sex outside of the wife's house while husband an sister are in the kitchen
    Busty Blond Wife and Red Head friend have a lesbian experience
    Husband and Brunette secretary sleep together
    Busty Blond forced to strip and have sex with a random guy at a bordello

This is what the red actress looked like if this is not Colleen Brennan let me know.

http://smartyparty.us/images/about_colleen.jpg
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Apr 20, 2009, 10:42 PM
    Try looking here under "Career," since it's not a very extensive list.

Colleen Brennan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    sgtandy52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 11:15 AM
    I am looking for the same movie... did you happen to find out what it was?
    lorupk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 11:46 PM

The movie it Erotic Boundaries
    lorupk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 11:49 PM

The red-head is Lisa Comshaw, she did several soft movies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Cinamax movie [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me to find the name of this movie. I just remember that is a late night 90's cinemax movie. She is a stripper that cry the whole movie because she does not want to be a stripper. Thank you.

Old cinamax movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that I think was on cinamax back in the mid 80's called Angel in heat. Has anyone heard of it? How can I find a copy?

View more questions Search