Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mirc98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 08:19 PM
    Convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document
    How can I convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 9, 2009, 09:08 PM

Install the Office 2007 Compatibility pack, it lets users (like me) who still only have Office 2003 to open and read and save files in 2007 format.

Download details: Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats

It is possible for some docs to "dumbed down" some during the opening in 2003, but that can't be avoided. There are some features in 2007 that have no equivalent or workaround in 2003.

But at least it works, I use it daily.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jpg to word document [ 12 Answers ]

I have received a scanned word document that is in jpg format. Is there a way I can take jpg and paste it into Word so I can work on it?

Word Document Locked [ 2 Answers ]

My Microsoft Word document is loocked. The message at the bottom of the document says, "This command is not available because the document is locked for edit." Please help me.

Windows XP - Word 2003 convert document to JPEG [ 6 Answers ]

I have a word document that has photos in it. I want to convert the whole thing to JPEG, Save it on a CD or Scandisk so that I can take it to the store and print off copies on the "use it yourself" photo machine. Can someone help me with the steps to have it ready to take to make the copies...

Old typewriter Document - Convert to Word [ 2 Answers ]

My professor has this dissertation from 1965 that he want me to transfer into a word-searchable document. However, since it is produced by an old-school typewriter, there have been some difficulties in having it correctly transferred directly to word due the font. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search