Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimmy91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 07:33 PM
    My computer won't download anything.
    I have a 2006 Hp laptop (vista home premium). Geek squad downloaded everything I need on the computer when I bought it. They did not give me any cds with computer but recovery cds and windows update. It had problems (virus) so I had to recover it to factory settings. Everything was working fine on the computer except the cd burner. It will read things but won't burn things. The camera was not working and I can't get it to work. And my computer won't let me download anything such as itunes, Yahoo messenger, and other things like that. It will let me download messages on my email and certain games on gaming websites. Is there a way to fix these problems especially the download malfunction?I got a new iPod touch and really need itunes please help.:(
    GuyWithoutGlasses Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 04:06 PM
    You might have a virus. Reinstall your OS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer won't download [ 3 Answers ]

My computer will not let me download anything. It says the security will not let it, (do not understand) did not change anything in settings, and was downloading things before help

Why my computer does not download anything from the intenet? [ 9 Answers ]

When I try to download something(programs,files,music videos) nothing happens When I clic the link to download the file nothing happens, not even the window to download I used to be able to download program but now I can't do that I really need help for this. I use windows xp professional...

Computer won't let me download [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I try to download something, like Java or spyware, or anything like that, a box pops up, kind of like the box that pops up on internet explorer and it says what an error has occures and tells me to try again later and send error report. Please help I can't listen to music or watch...

Can't download pdf to computer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new e-machines computer with XP home, AMD Sempron processor and Norton security. I have had problems with e-mail attachments stopping in the middle of loading, but if I stopped and restarted it would download no prob. Recently I have been trying to download a pdf for work and no matter...

Computer doesn't support to download [ 1 Answers ]

HELLO! I want help from u. that my computer doesn't download anything from internet. Whether it is songs,videos etc. 2 days ago I deleted my history and temporary files. And then this problem held. Now please you help me as soon as possible?

View more questions Search