Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannabbeautiful Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2009, 06:31 PM
    READ THIS. Important warning
    Hey. Just to warn everybody here with my experience. I used to have very smooth skin. Last week, I used skin doctor advance skin whitening cream and it damaged my skin badly. I used only one night and In the morning when I got up, My face was terribly damaged. Just in one night, my skin was changed horribly. I got a lots of pimples, black spots and itching. Now, over one week already, I still can't cure it. I am too embarrassed to go out since that day and cancelled a lot of parties that I hoped for ages :( I hope my warning will save someone who is thinking to use Skin-Doctor
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 05:53 AM

Sorry about that hope it clears up soon:)
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 11, 2009, 06:35 AM

OMG! Do you mean Skin Doctors? These guys?
    Skin Doctors — Welcome

I've used their SD White cream and it was OKAY.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal.

Mar 12, 2009, 12:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDoll22 View Post
    sorry about that hope it clears up soon:)
    Hey BabyDoll, Thank you for that. I'm still having pimples and the burning scar, but itching is gone. Hey, I got my Beauoxi package this morning. I have taken two pills already. I attach my pic for you just to see my current skin tone before using Beauoxi. I will update with weekly pic and post. Ok?

Mar 12, 2009, 12:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabbeautiful View Post
    Hey BabyDoll, Thank you for that. I'm still having pimples and the burning scar, but itching is gone. Hey, I got my Beauoxi package this morning. I have taken two pills already. I attach my pic for you just to see my current skin tone b4 using Beauoxi. I will update with weekly pic and post. Ok?
    Hey sorry, I forget to put my pics. Here are my pic currently
    Attached Images

Mar 12, 2009, 05:49 AM

Hey wannabbeautiful am so happy 2 here that am praying it works. I still haven't been able 2 order mine am going 2 call the customer service number 2day:)

Mar 12, 2009, 05:50 AM

By the way your skin already looks good and its not that dark

Mar 18, 2009, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDoll22 View Post
    by the way your skin already looks good and its not that dark
    Ahh... Thanks for that, but I took this pic under the very bright sun. Otherwise, you can't see me because so dark. Haa Haa... :p
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 09:03 PM

Beautiful, you're not dark. And even if you were I'm sure you're still a pretty girl. Pretty comes in all shades, dear.

I hope your skin clears up and keep us posted.

PunkChic, correct me if I'm wrong (because Skin Lightening isn't my area of expertise so if I'm wrong call me on it... )
    ... but I'd advise waiting before trying this new product you said you just got. I would think that since you've already had a negative reaction to the first product, let your face heal before trying something new. It could make the problem worse.

Punkchic, what do you think?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Important correction, a must read on inmate funds for college [ 3 Answers ]

I owe a lot of "cons" or excons as they call them a serioius I am sorry. For the past year or more I have given some very incorrect information on the issue of money for school. I have always posted there is no "special" money for excons to go to college. This is very wrong I have found...

Very Important Warning!. NOT [ 7 Answers ]

Please Be Extremely Careful especially if using internet mail. This information arrived this morning from Microsoft and Norton. Please send it to everybody you know who accesses the Internet. You may receive an apparently harmless email with a Power Point presentation " Life is beautiful. pps...

Warning: Do not read. [ 4 Answers ]

My nookie days are over, My pilot light is out, What used to be my sex appeal, Is now my water spout. Time was when, on its own accord, From my trousers it would spring, But now I've got a full time job, To find the blasted thing!

Important Info... moms Need To Read... [ 11 Answers ]

I am a member of this site and I find these posts VERY disturbing. I haven't been with this site long but I felt obligated to share this information with every pregnant woman I could. Please read this and protect your newborn!! http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=60&i=120 ...

View more questions Search