Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antonella1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 05:45 PM
    Why is thermal energy important
    Please I want to know why thermal enrgy is so important
    Fakhri_Achmad Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 10:24 AM

As well as I know.. most of thermal energy used to driven turbines that in the end will produce electrical power.

When we have electrical power, we can convert it into almost everything, even to back to thermal energy.

In different cases such as vehicle, thermal energy converted to work.. but thermal - work convert will never reach 100% efficiency
    painfull lover Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 09:32 PM
    Thermal energy has been used by man from earliest times, to keep warm in cold weather and to cook food. Nowadays we also use it in many industries particularly the chemical industry including oil refining, and also in power stations to produce electricity.
    NickLoporto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 09:24 AM
    Thermal energy is like a cock

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where does thermal energy come from [ 1 Answers ]

Where does thermal energy come from

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

Thermal Out? [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone know what this means? Also can you explain it in the simpliest form possible :D :rolleyes: Thank You

About thermal energy [ 3 Answers ]

So here a friend of mine is doing a project and she needs help Thermal energy is an important source of heat in today's world given the price of oil and gas. Research how thermal energy can heat your house or place of work? Where does this energy come from? How does the heating system work?...

View more questions Search