Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2009, 04:56 PM
    random breast lump
    I found a round lump in my breast, and I'm only 16! Enough said!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2009, 07:25 PM
    Chances are it is nothing bad, but please make a doctor's appointment immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant, lump in breast [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old and almost 10 weeks pregnant. Tonight I noticed a small ball in my right breast, that isn't in my left. It's towards the center of my body and I'm very concerned because my grandmother on my mother's side had breast cancer 12 years ago. I've heard the cancer skips a gerneration so...

Breast lump [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old mother of 2 and I breastfed them both. I started birthcontrol pills about 3 weeks ago and I now have painful lumps in my left breast. Under my arm pit. I don't think that it is cancerous, I believethat I it is related to the because. So what do you think that it is? And what...

Breast lump [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 27years old and have a thickening of the left breast. Its not a lump of such but its getting bigger and has also started to hurt. It doesn't hurt to touch it. I went to my doctor and she said it was something to do with fat, it had a long name and I can't remember, anyway she said its...

Just got my results about my breast lump [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I got my ultrasound results. The report stated that I have a benign-appearing lymph node measuring 1.2 cm. I have no other lump of any kind in my breasts or surrounding areas. I also had a CBC and was tested for lots and lots of stuff; can't remember it all, lol. Everything came back...

Regarding a lump I found in my breast [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Ladies My concern is regarding a lump I found in my breast about a month and a half ago.I found something suspicious and I got worried of corse and so I raised over to the Dr to get it checked.. and it was a bit sore but mostly I think from my poking at it as that's when it seem to get...

View more questions Search