Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pitter Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2006, 06:23 AM
    Google Earth
    Does anyone know if Google earth plans to upgrade the resolution of itīs satellite images in the many areas that are currently at lower resolution?
    cajalat Posts: 469, Reputation: 66

Aug 27, 2006, 07:18 AM
    The FAQ from Google Earth, specifically question #1, is the closest you'll come to an answer which makes sense considering the images don't all come from the same source.

http://earth.google.com/faq.html
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Aug 27, 2006, 07:51 AM
    That was very interesting cajalat.

I know that a 6 months ago, when I looked on Google Earth at our home, it was just an empty lot. When I looked the other day, our home is now there. Our house is exactly 3 years old, so they must keep updating.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 27, 2006, 08:48 AM
    Another site for a Google earth sort of thing would be neave.com You can pretty much see your house if it's in the US. I have not tried canada though. The only places I've checked in the US are Illinois and D.C. but the places I looked at in Illinois were pretty remote.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell me why earth has gravity [ 9 Answers ]

Can you tell me why earth has garvity and why earth rotates

What on earth is going on with my relationship? [ 39 Answers ]

Hello all, Firstly I would like to say that I am very thankful for this site. I have been going out with my girlfriend for 5 weeks now. The first 4 weeks were absolute bliss, we connected on all levels and share the same goals as each other (im 30 she is 26) We see each other nearly...

Earth and Mars [ 3 Answers ]

If Earth were about the mass of Mars, but remained in the same orbitit is in today, what would the Earth be like today? :confused:

Age of the Earth... [ 2 Answers ]

Explain the evidence for the age of Earth and why the oldest expected rocks will probably never be found.

Earth quake [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals I just got an message from my friendz that 100min before an earh quacke occures our cellphones does not work, is it real or a fake message? I'm very curious to know this, do any of you know about this? U have any info on net to refer? :)

View more questions Search