Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vampryess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 10:06 PM
    Nintendo DS
    My sound won't work anymore and its only less than 6 months old. New batteries charged frequently. Any suggestions? :(
    TrampolineKing Posts: 27, Reputation: 2
    -

May 17, 2009, 03:20 AM

Take it back to where you bought it from and demand a refund.
    Or you could go onto the official nintendo website and ask for support or something.
    Just Google official nintendo website.
    fire8675309 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 01:31 PM
    Have you dropped the ds or spilled anything on/ in it? If you have spilled something in the speakers, that could be your problem. I would go see an expert to take a look at it. Don't try to do anything like take the battery out because that can erase ALL your data. And nobody wants that! :) good luck!! :)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2009, 07:06 AM

Mine is well over a year old and the battery still lasts for ages.

I would be taking it back or sending away your warranty card for a new DS or a new battery.

I spilt cola in mine... just let it dry in the sun and it works fine still.
    I have also dropped it on our kitchen tiles and cracked the top screen... because of the LCD it fixed itself!! I was amazed.
    520xyz Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jul 11, 2009, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TrampolineKing View Post
    Take it back to where you bought it from and demand a refund.
    Or you could go onto the official nintendo website and ask for support or something.
    Just google official nintendo website.

Yep , I agree

And I just bought a refurbished Nintendo DS LITE cost $93, it woks fine ,aha :D:D
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 11:45 PM

It's LESS THAN SIX MONTHS OLD people.
    That means, it's STILL under Official Nintendo Warranty.

Do NOT take it back. Simple, call Nintendo's 1-800 number (given with product information of your system) and prove the age of the DS system (by receipt, usually) and they will send you a box to ship it to them, with postage, free of charge. Even if they DO determine it was your fault, it is still cheaper to pay DIRECTLY to Nintendo than to take it anywhere else and pay for a middle man.
    Nintendo has the best customer service satisfaction, and this is why.

I have been doing nintendo since the NES, and this is how they always run things for everyone I know when it is under warranty.

ALSO, you can go to techforums.nintendo.com and the people there are very helpful, and will confirm what I just told you.
    They may be able to help you fix it at home and save all the trouble too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo Wii [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a good Nintendo Wii game for me? I've tried Redsteel but I didn't like that game. Any suggestions?:)

Nintendo DS [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to download videos or pictures from computer to Nintendo DS besides video games? If so where do they usually end up being in the DS cause I can't seem to find some videos or pictures that I think are hidden from a friend of mine were do I go to find out? Anyone help.. thank you

Nintendo ds [ 12 Answers ]

What are some really cool games for the nintendo ds that are under 35 dollars :) :confused: :D

Nintendo DS [ 1 Answers ]

DOES any one now about the game jump superstars on nintendo DS it's a HEAVY DS GAME:D but to me it seems only available in another country If anyone nows were to get this game in the uk please tell me I soooo want this game (want to see it for yourself check on Google "jump superstars"). ...

Nintendo wii [ 3 Answers ]

I'm thinking about buying a wii and was just wondering where is the cheapest place to purchase a wii?? Any good games out there at the mo?

View more questions Search