Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluedevils23 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 07:37 PM
    My ex is going out with a girl I hate and I love my ex still
    OK.. my ex is going out with a girl I totally hate! :( and like I still LOVE my ex.. I know my ex more than anyonee in the WHOLE worldd! Like this kid is my lifee... we went out three times.. and me and my ex are like best friendds.. like he's younger than me.. I'm in 8th grade and he's in 7th... likee... I don't know what to do.. I lovee himm sooo dangg muchh..
    WHAT DO I DO?!
    Any advicee on how to get overr him?

p.s. I've been in lovee with him for almost a year... and we went out the longest.. 5 days!

Mar 11, 2009, 02:26 PM
    Should I go out with him AGAIN?
    Threads merged for a more complete background.

I'm 13... and I went out with a kid nick last yearr.. he was my first boyfriend... then after a week we broke up..
    This year like the beginningg of febuarry we went out again... and then after 10 days we broke upp again..
    And now he is sending me flirty messagess and like talks about how he wants to hook up with me.. I don't know if I should go out with him AGAIN!
    Helpp mee!! Pleasee!! :)
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2009, 02:58 PM

Unless you've fixed the reason why you split to begin with then there is no point.

The reason might be because you're 13, so the whole situation might be a no-goer.

You've got the rest of your life for this relationship nonsense, give yourself a break. Teenage years are not easy, they are best looking out for number one not looking after a relationship.

Mar 11, 2009, 07:05 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss my girl friend, feel hate everything [ 3 Answers ]

I have been in love for more than 6 yrs. Allways we were together. We had all the stuffs. Last year I went abroad and when I returned she doest't care for me. She played a game and left me. I don't know what happened even. Now my full concentration on her only. I hate everything in this world....

I hate this little girl.I want to hit her. [ 8 Answers ]

Quick bio. I married my Husband when I was 22- he was 38. He molded me into the perfect wife to take care of his four stepchildren. He wouldn't have children with me, so I had one on my own- and divorced him. We reconciled and remarried a year ago, and he adopted my daughter. He knew I wanted more...

What is clingy to a girl and why do they hate it'? [ 2 Answers ]

Girls... I hear a lot of you say you hate guys who are clingy or to full on... examples of the type of behaviour you hate? Why? And how would you want your boyfriend or the guy your dating etc to act in terms of clingy vs not?

What Do Guys Hate in a Girl ? [ 26 Answers ]

Soooooooo Guys... tell me what do you hate in your PERFECT Girl? 'n what do you Love as well ?

View more questions Search