Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123abc123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 05:57 PM
    What's that stupid horror movie called?
    The movie is about well... here are some bits of it.
    A girl and her family go on some roadtrip, on the way they see some police officers, yeah
    They arrive at some house because their tire flattened.
    They go in with a tour and then go eat. The chairs are like money or something. Then crzy maniacs come out of no where and kill. The teen girl survives and is trapped in a room made of newspaper...
    There's a brain and an old lady...
    At the end some bikers come and they try to save her or something...

What's that movie called??
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 06:30 PM

Skinned Deep (2004)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

B&w horror movie w big twins called Humpty & Dumpty [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. I am trying to remember the title of a movie that I saw about 30 (ouch!) years ago. I was just a kid and it creeped me out. (Siblings were babysitting!) It was black and white and it was, I think, a murder mystery about a bunch of people being killed in a house. There were these big...

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

Trying to find a stupid movie series [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a trilogy series with a one word title. The first movie has the female character saving a cat and the second she escaped with half an Android and a little girl and the third she sacrificed herself to save everyone

View more questions Search