Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrob1121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Going crazy! 90's flick about a chick trapped in mirror! Does anyone know the title?
    OMG! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

I can't remember much because I was young... but this is like a 90's movie about a teen girl and either her little brother or sister moved into this new house and either next to it or in it there is like a mirror with a teenage girl trapped inside of it. I think the mirror was perhaps oval. But I can't be certain.. I just know she really wants to get out of the mirror or whatever. But please, if anyone thinks they remember, let me know.. lol I don't want to go crazy for much longer over this. Haha!

THANKS BUNCHES! XOxO!
    JJ13 Posts: 28, Reputation: 6

Mar 8, 2009, 09:38 PM
    It sounds similar to The Watcher in the Woods with Bette Davis and Lyn-Holly Johnson but this was released in the eighties.

The Watcher in the Woods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2009, 09:32 AM

Could be Mirror, Mirror 2: Raven Dance.
    CURIOUSERMELISS Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2009, 10:06 AM
    Could it maybe be thirteen ghosts with shannon elizabeth?
    red777 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 06:35 PM

Magic in the Mirror (1996)

Magic in the Mirror?
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 13, 2009, 07:28 PM

I know that Double Double Toil and Trouble with the Olsen twins came out in the early 90's. It has a woman trapped in a mirror.?
    eldelacordeon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 09:41 PM
    I've been going crazy over that movie too. I've been asking everywhere for it. I think it is about a family of 4(Father, mother, a teenage girl and her little like 3 year old sister going on 4. They move into this really big house with mysterious things in it. The little girl starts acting strange and names his puppy NAREK. She doesn't even read and starts writing NAREK(meaning Karen the girl in the mirror) with blood. The teen girl trapped inside ended up inside saying HELP because she, Karen, and others did some kind of cult chant holding hands in some kind of church. The chant goes wrong when lighting strikes and the big bell falls on her and she disappears going inside mirrors. Something like that. I watched it a day or 2 before Halloween in 1992 on VHS. My memory tells me it's called The Hole in the pond, but I don't find it anywhere. So that's probably not the title. Let me know if you find out the title PLEEEAAASE!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 28, 2009, 09:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eldelacordeon View Post
    I've been going crazy over that movie too. I've been asking everywhere for it. I think it is about a family of 4(Father, mother, a teenage girl and her little like 3 year old sister going on 4. They move into this really big house with misterious things in it. The little girl starts acting strange and names his puppy NAREK. She doesn't even read and starts writing NAREK(meaning Karen the girl in the mirror) with blood. The teen girl trapped inside ended up inside saying HELP because she, Karen, and others did some kind of cult chant holding hands in some kind of church. The chant goes wrong when lighting strikes and the big bell falls on her and she disappears going inside mirrors. Something like that. I watched it a day or 2 before Halloween in 1992 on VHS. My memory tells me it's called The Hole in the pond, but I don't find it anywhere. So that's probably not the title. Let me know if you find out the title PLEEEAAASE!
    Scroll up and look at JJ13's post, you're looking for The Watcher in the Woods.
    ahilderley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 05:44 PM
    Hey, I came across this and I was looking for the same movie... WOW!. I checked it out its deffenitly the Watcher in the Woods... trust me! Wow thanks... yeah now I can watch it!
    ahilderley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 05:44 PM
    Hey, I came across this and I was looking for the same movie... WOW!. I checked it out its deffenitly the Watcher in the Woods... trust me! Wow thanks... yeah now I can watch it!
    BuddahBelly04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 12:19 PM
    So I have been searching this forever as in randomly pops in my head just as just about every other 90's Disney Channel original movie does... It is MOST DEFINITELY Double Double Toil and Trouble!
    el MAgico Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 10:30 PM
    Isn't the Woods
    I'm also looking this movie I saw it in Fox at the same time of jacobs ladder ! Ing answer es
    el MAgico Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 10:31 PM
    I got the answer!! Its because i was searching it about 20 years!

Its name is; "HOUSE" 1986

Sideshow Cinema - House: Movie Review

Greetings from el magico de sinaloa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chick flick movie title? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a chick flick I watched in/around 2005, but also cannot remember how old it was relative to that year. It's about a older women who meets a younger man and they fall in love. They move in together, but things slowly start to fall apart because of their age...

My girlfriends mom is crazy and keeps her trapped in her house what should I do? [ 7 Answers ]

Please anyone who can help this is fairly urgent. My girlfriends mom is pretty much insane but we have no proof of it to present to the court. A few weeks ago my girlfriend and her mom got into a intense fight because her mom trapped her in a corner and wouldn't let her move, when my girlfriend...

American movie - Chick Flick [ 2 Answers ]

It's at least 15 years old. A female advertising exec, in possibly New York suddenly finds herself left with her dead sister's baby. She moves to the country to raise the child. In the process buys an old farm with an orchid & to survive she makes baby food from the fruit. This then becomes the...

Trying to find a 90's flick. Can't remember the title. [ 1 Answers ]

This may be a bit vague (I just woke up after dreaming I was in it and I'm sure it's a flick from years ago) but any help would be greatly appreciated!! All I can remember is it's set on an island of some sorts and a group of people hijack a small plane to get there. I can't recall what their...

Milly Willy (rom com/chick flick) [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody ever heard of a film called Milly Willy? Its about a girl that turns in to a boy? Can't remember much about it I just remember it being brilliant and I believe it was maybe late 70's early 80's... if so is it obtainable and where?:)

View more questions Search