Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpme27 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 11:01 AM
    I want to get away and escape!
    Hey Guys,
    Having recently split up with my long term boyfriend I've been overun by thoughts that I just want to get away and do something with my life while Im still young. The break up has left me devastated as I really did think he was the one I would end up with, but I guess things can change and I really need a new plan! Was wondering if anyone had maybe been travelling before and knew of any gap year companies that organise trips or work abroad? I would love to go to America or maybe Australia. I really don't want to go on my own which is why I am looking for any advice I can. I'm twenty at the moment and will be finshing uni in a couple of months, I was hoping to maybe go next summer as I am doing teacher training for a year. Please help there are too many things flying round in my head and I just can't make a decision as to what might suit me.
    Thanks guys!
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 04:09 AM

What about a study abroad program, maybe do some post graduate study in Australia? You will love it here and would meet a lot of people your own age while studying. The University of Wollongong is near the beach.

The City of Wollongong - About the University @ UOW

Just a thought.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alternative to escape key [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Experts, I got a problem with my PC, only escape key is not working. Would like to know if there is any alternative we can make use of :confused: If anybody has brilliant tweak or combination of keys that can amulate escape key. Well Please be kind enough I know onscreen...

Escape clauses [ 16 Answers ]

Is there any such thing as a 72 hour escape clause law on general contracts in Ontario, Canada for selling or purchasing an item. Not real estate related?

Escape characters [ 2 Answers ]

While going through someone's program, I came across escape characters "\A" and "\B". I wanted to know whether this escape characters really exists in perl ?

I cannot escape [ 5 Answers ]

It’s been a year and two months. They try to tell you love fades with time, but I tell you there is no such thing as time. I had been with this guy for about a year a half starting the summer before my senior year in high school. He was never that great of a guy. The first six months of us being...

View more questions Search